2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult decisions soon to be made with Coleman imo. I'm fine with him being captain, however, we have to start accepting that he is not the player he used to be 2-3 seasons ago. If needs be, I'd like to see the Monaco lad have a run in the team to see if he can offer something Coleman hasn't.

He's been fine in those three games. If you're not happy with Coleman so far this season, then you're not happy with Digne either. The latter also put some shocking crosses in last night.

He's definitely lost something, but as is he is still a decent right back. It's an area we could improve upon, but hopefully we won't need to spend much to solidify that position with Kenny out on loan doing the good stuff.

could he be blamed for the first goal we conceded? stepped on the ball and then set up saiss?

or is that harsh? i know digne allowed the cross to come in but seemed like coleman messed up clearing the cross
Nah it's not harsh, I reckon if it was Digne he would've just put the ball behind for a corner.

Not great today, saying that neither was Digne, but Digne made up for it with his crossing. Chin up for the next game and hopefully back to his usual.

could he be blamed for the first goal we conceded? stepped on the ball and then set up saiss?

or is that harsh? i know digne allowed the cross to come in but seemed like coleman messed up clearing the cross

It’s time to play Sidibe. But it will be sometime before we see this. Bit like Kean replacing Dcl.

The first goal was awful he basically provided an assist for Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.