2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely hasn’t got a few seasons in him. Was poor for the first goal got rinsed by their left back. And again his final ball was shocking, when he wasn’t passing it back or square.

This team is moving on and will soon leave Coleman behind, not good enough anymore to be a regular for a team who wants top 4.

Opinions and all that, no player is infallible, people make mistakes. He's fine.

Fully agree. I think the loan made perfect sense and a clear message that they only brought in a loan to cover will give Kenny hope that he will come back a better player and challenge again for the RB spot.
He's still very young for that position. It's an enormous task for a player (physically) and I cant think of too many top PL FBs who aren't at least mid-20s. He needs to become more athletic and increase his strength, as much as develop tactically.

WTF are you talking about, who mentioned Digne, christ, we have a different opinion mate, is that ok with you. WTF has Digne to do with the conversation.
Ha ha don’t spit your dummy out
You said he was fine. FINE isn’t good enough obviously you think it is. Fair enough I don’t and the majority of fans are now thinking the same. We need much better at Right back to kick on.

My point is digne already has a goal and 3 assists. That is the quality we need down the right.

Ha ha don’t spit your dummy out
You said he was fine. FINE isn’t good enough obviously you think it is. Fair enough I don’t and the majority of fans are now thinking the same. We need much better at Right back to kick on.

My point is digne already has a goal and 3 assists. That is the quality we need down the right.

I think you are over emphasising the word fine and taking out of context, by fine I mean he's not a priority concern. I personally think JJK will come back and establish himself, we'll see how he gets on at Shalke. Of course I'd like Coleman to be as productive as digne but he's never had that type of quality on his delivery and his goals have dried up a bit since his injury.

He definitely hasn’t got a few seasons in him. Was poor for the first goal got rinsed by their left back. And again his final ball was shocking, when he wasn’t passing it back or square.

This team is moving on and will soon leave Coleman behind, not good enough anymore to be a regular for a team who wants top 4.

We can Baines him then and keep him around as a useful squad player. He is still a fine top flight option to have. We don't have to get rid of anyone not in the first team.

I think he dug a few of his own players out of a hole their yesterday, and worked very well with Richarlison.

I do still believe Kenny is the future though. He's done well for Schalke so far and I expect him back here and pressing for the start next season. He's been written off way too early, but the DoF seems clear that his loan is for experience only.

Thank you Dave, I have always liked Kenny, for me he has shown himself to be a blue. On loan for experience but to me he is the Coleman replacement. Seeing him play reminds me of Gary Stevens now there was an RB.

Is the Schalke loan for the season?

Thank you Dave, I have always liked Kenny, for me he has shown himself to be a blue. On loan for experience but to me he is the Coleman replacement. Seeing him play reminds me of Gary Stevens now there was an RB.

Is the Schalke loan for the season?
Yes.

Brands said it was to monitor his progress with a view to making a decision at the end of the season regarding first team options.

Kenny has much to learn, but he's good enough to play PL games for all but the top 6 at the moment and he can hold his own with Coleman even now, imo.

He's slotted in early at Schalke and the manager looks to have faith in him. The Bundesliga will give him plenty of big stadium experience too.

Yes.

Brands said it was to monitor his progress with a view to making a decision at the end of the season regarding first team options.

Kenny has much to learn, but he's good enough to play PL games for all but the top 6 at the moment and he can hold his own with Coleman even now, imo.

He's slotted in early at Schalke and the manager looks to have faith in him. The Bundesliga will give him plenty of big stadium experience too.

I honestly reckon I could play in DAS SPL.

I honestly reckon I could play in DAS SPL.

Third strongest league in the world.

You have to see it as a league where some positions are stronger and more expected from than others. The GKs are top class and better than any other league on average. The strikers are usually pony. It's also a good league for handing younger players a chance to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.