2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it stands to reason that there will be games where players fail to adjust to their new roles and the manager's new way of playing, and so things don't go right on the day. Even Ancelotti can't work miracles, and on the journey between old and new ways we shouldn't be surprised and disheartened if the wheels come off on the odd ocasion. Was this not what Coleman was saying - ie to give the manager a break? Don't see anything wrong with that.
I am 100% going to give the manager a break, to me Carlo should be given a 10 year contract as he is pure class, it’s Coleman I have an issue with, with his attitude and this has been our problem over the years, we don’t have winners in the team.

He should be saying where we are now we need to do absolutely everything to make sure we as a club are competing with the top 4 in this country the wages they are on, for a start they can get fit, can you imagine these clowns playing 3 games in a week sat/wed/sat like the scruffs do across the park, that clown has got them fit so we should not have an excuse

I am 100% going to give the manager a break, to me Carlo should be given a 10 year contract as he is pure class, it’s Coleman I have an issue with, with his attitude and this has been our problem over the years, we don’t have winners in the team.

He should be saying where we are now we need to do absolutely everything to make sure we as a club are competing with the top 4 in this country the wages they are on, for a start they can get fit, can you imagine these clowns playing 3 games in a week sat/wed/sat like the scruffs do across the park, that clown has got them fit so we should not have an excuse
I think the one thing that Seamus Coleman cannot be criticised for is attitude. If everybody had his attitude we would be much further along the road to being a top club.

Unfortunately, I think that maybe age and injuries are catching up with him.
Still a valuable squad member but maybe not a certain starter.

I think the standard of our squad is actually quite good. Since CA arrived we have had some very decent result and if we could have mirrored those in the period MS was in charge we would probably be top 4 by now.

We have had bad luck with long and short term injuries as well.

The squad needs strengthening in key areas , we all know that.
The addition of three or maybe four good signings could transform the squad.

Think theres a big decision to be made with him in the summer. We will surely be keeping hold of Sidibe, Kenny doing well at Schalke so puts Coleman under a bit of pressure, hes been mostly tripe this season (if not longer), age and would imagine hes on a decent wicket so could see him getting moved on tbh.

Think theres a big decision to be made with him in the summer. We will surely be keeping hold of Sidibe, Kenny doing well at Schalke so puts Coleman under a bit of pressure, hes been mostly tripe this season (if not longer), age and would imagine hes on a decent wicket so could see him getting moved on tbh.

Kenny is NOT doing well at Schlake, please stop spinning this myth.

Huh? Starting vast majority of games for a side who are 6th, 4 or 5 points off top 3 and finished well into the bottom half of the league last season. They want to keep him so he must be doing something right? Fairly regular champions league club wants to keep him but not good enough for us as an option at rb.

Huh? Starting vast majority of games for a side who are 6th, 4 or 5 points off top 3 and finished well into the bottom half of the league last season. They want to keep him so he must be doing something right? Fairly regular champions league club wants to keep him but not good enough for us as an option at rb.

Surely the consensus is that Collyman will be gone in the summer?

Sidibe is first choice and clearly not the best positionally...

We could actually sell Kenny / Collyman and look really good on FFP.

The only way i could see Collyman staying is if were signing Sidibe and selling Kenny + we have a young player who needs a season to come through.

Surely the consensus is that Collyman will be gone in the summer?

Sidibe is first choice and clearly not the best positionally...

We could actually sell Kenny / Collyman and look really good on FFP.

The only way i could see Collyman staying is if were signing Sidibe and selling Kenny + we have a young player who needs a season to come through.

Thats not the consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.