2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Tom Davies out the side, the vultures have been busy circling the Goodison Park dressing room looking for their next victim and quickly moved in on an out of form Coleman.

I suppose he knows he's had a fair amount of criticism of late and his celebration was a bit back at his critics. I don't really have too much problem with that.

He played well today and hopefully he'll be getting back to his best form.

Scored a good goal and got in behind their defensive line a few times. Absolutely terrible at crossing and only made one tackle.

My issue is teams are starting to target our right hand side now. Walcott doesn't track back and Coleman either gets caught to far forward or can't deal with the attack on his own, or block a cross. Last week 2 goals from our right hand side, the week before that he gave away a penalty, this week another goal from our right feels like a pattern is emerging.

Today 60% Brighton Brighton attacks came down their left and over 80% of their shots came down their left as well. Against man United he didn't make a single successful tackel.

I love Coleman, he's been fantastic to this club and I'm made up for the lad to of scored today but I don't think he played well. I think it's becoming painfully obvious that the right hand side is the weakness part of the team and will need upgrading in the very near future (as in the summer).

I didn't like the celebration. He's been poor, what are people meant to do? Turn a blind eye?

He's a top professional and player but you should be able to take criticism rather than going mad at your own supporters.
After 10 years of top professionalism, top consistent performances and a great ambassador for the club.all for £60 k he deserves backing in after coming back from that injury.

I didn't like the celebration. He's been poor, what are people meant to do? Turn a blind eye?

He's a top professional and player but you should be able to take criticism rather than going mad at your own supporters.

He has every right to have a go back at the people who have been coming out with laughable shouts that Kenny should be first choice.

He didn't go far enough imo. Lad cost 60k and has given us almost his entire, distinguished career. I would have Cantona'd the Park End

They want to know if he still got it
They say football's changed
They wanna know how I feel about it
(If you ain't up on thangs)
Coleman, Shay is the name
I'm ahead of my game
Still puffing my cheeks
Still good with my feet, still got their left backs beat

Status
Not open for further replies.