2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been a goal scoring threat for quite a few years. When he is confident, he can fire in some finishes. He scores some fluky nonsense as well, but he puts himself into those situations because he is all over the pitch. Hopefully we see more of these strikes from him. Twas a beauty and brought back some memories

Its been painful to watch Seamus struggle since coming back into the side. But as they say form is temporary class is permanent.

Looked very annoyed sticking his fingers in is ears as if to say " i'm not listening to you beaut's thats been having a go at me"
And rightly so , far too many were writing him off even saying get rid of him.

Well in Seamus great to see you getting back to your normal self.

"We were a little bit disappointed after the United game and it was important to put it right. I thought we controlled most of the game.
On Richarlison
"He's a top player. He works so hard for the team and he's got the ability to score goals
"The lads we've signed are really good people and have fitted into the dressing room really well
On celebration
"I was out for a year. That makes it [no goal since Jan 2017] sound a bit longer. I was a little bit disappointed with my last performance. Every time I score a goal I go a little bit mad.
"It was a frustrating time to be out and this season I've had a few niggles. The fitter I get the more chances I'm sure I'll get."

Quotes after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.