Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a great signing if we can make it happen. Expect to see more of these value signings. Remember Gueye last year at 7 million. What this should show us is;
1) You can just look at price tag
2) With Walsh's scouting ability and connections there is value out there to strengthen the squad.

5M doesn't buy you someones left boot these days. No brainer at that price as he's obviously fairly highly regarded. Has a decent free kick on him too by all accounts. About time we had someone who could take them... Nice to see we're doing things early for a change if this is true.

As I said in the transfer rumour thread.

I've got a season ticket for Málaga, as well as us (double punishment... sake!)

Sandro is a real class act. Whereas it's usually a gamble to take a punt on Spanish players coming from not distinct teams... see Jozabed, Joselu, Juanmi, Luis Alberto, Iago Aspas etc in recent season, I don't think it'd be the case for Sandro, and even so it's €6m, which is a drop in the ocean for premier league sides.

He's not the tallest, but should Lukaku stay, I believe he'd compliment him excellently as he's quick, surprisingly strong and importantly if he can score 15 goals for Malaga, that is a signal that he's got ability.

He's also got something we've lacked for a fair few years, a naturally very good free kick taker.

So it's a big yes for me... get this over the line for me before someone else comes in for him.

Can't see any negatives in this, hope we're able to get it over the line quite soon after the season finishes.

As I said in the transfer rumour thread.

I've got a season ticket for Málaga, as well as us (double punishment... sake!)

Sandro is a real class act. Whereas it's usually a gamble to take a punt on Spanish players coming from not distinct teams... see Jozabed, Joselu, Juanmi, Luis Alberto, Iago Aspas etc in recent season, I don't think it'd be the case for Sandro, and even so it's €6m, which is a drop in the ocean for premier league sides.

He's not the tallest, but should Lukaku stay, I believe he'd compliment him excellently as he's quick, surprisingly strong and importantly if he can score 15 goals for Malaga, that is a signal that he's got ability.

He's also got something we've lacked for a fair few years, a naturally very good free kick taker.

So it's a big yes for me... get this over the line for me before someone else comes in for him.

Sure I read somewhere David Villa was his favourite player at Barcelona. Similar sort of player you think?

Sure I read somewhere David Villa was his favourite player at Barcelona. Similar sort of player you think?

He's definitely someone Barcelona will regret letting go that's for sure.
He's got the attributes to be a very good player whether he has the ability to step up to England or not I don't know.

But 15 goals for Málaga this season is a great achievement, especially as Málaga could barely score a goal for about two months.

I'm excited for this signing And I think he's definitely what I'd perceive to be a "Koeman" signing. He'll work like mad, but can also score a few. Definitely would be an improvement on Valencia, just don't play him on the wing.

Interesting the article says he's coming because we promised "significant investment in the playing squad" is surely exciting enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.