Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I read somewhere David Villa was his favourite player at Barcelona. Similar sort of player you think?

Villa at Valencia was a poacher - an out-and-out striker.

At Barca he often played wide, so perhaps in that sense maybe.

Sandro for me looks like a forward capable of playing anywhere across the front line. Should hopefully suit the prem as he's well built as well as quick.

Villa at Valencia was a poacher - an out-and-out striker.

At Barca he often played wide, so perhaps in that sense maybe.

Sandro for me looks like a forward capable of playing anywhere across the front line. Should hopefully suit the prem as he's well built as well as quick.

Dunno how fast he is over a distance, but seems to have a real burst of acceleration around the box

21yo?

i

Is that in Yakubu years?
Deffo need to check that birth certificate :p

..it must help that RK went to watch the player himself. We know he spoke with the players agent and you wouldn't be surprised if he also met the player. Fingers crossed this makes the difference.

..it must help that RK went to watch the player himself. We know he spoke with the players agent and you wouldn't be surprised if he also met the player. Fingers crossed this makes the difference.
Also that Ron is a Barca legend and would have an insight into the mentality of a kid that came through the Barca academy. Ron prob can chat some Spanish too.

Remember reading something a whilst back about Wenger, he personally went out to either meet or speak to a lot of the players Arsenal where trying to sign - Henry, Vierra etc and apparently the 'personal touch' seemed to leave an impression

As I said in the transfer rumour thread.

I've got a season ticket for Málaga, as well as us (double punishment... sake!)

Sandro is a real class act. Whereas it's usually a gamble to take a punt on Spanish players coming from not distinct teams... see Jozabed, Joselu, Juanmi, Luis Alberto, Iago Aspas etc in recent season, I don't think it'd be the case for Sandro, and even so it's €6m, which is a drop in the ocean for premier league sides.

He's not the tallest, but should Lukaku stay, I believe he'd compliment him excellently as he's quick, surprisingly strong and importantly if he can score 15 goals for Malaga, that is a signal that he's got ability.

He's also got something we've lacked for a fair few years, a naturally very good free kick taker.

So it's a big yes for me... get this over the line for me before someone else comes in for him.

Season ticket holder at Barça here and I have to admit I didn't think he was up to the level required although I always liked his attitude. Very hardworking and commited. Although Munir had the bigger profile of the two of them at the time I thought he did more with his minutes on the pitch.

Be very happy if this comes off now, if only to see us actually sign a La Liga player whose star is on the rise, because Sandro has definitely been one of the stories of the season.

(Also please beat Madrid)

Remember reading something a whilst back about Wenger, he personally went out to either meet or speak to a lot of the players Arsenal where trying to sign - Henry, Vierra etc and apparently the 'personal touch' seemed to leave an impression

.....I think Moyes was good at that as well, if I recall it helped jump the queue for Mirallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.