Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Baz. But he does not, and will never know more than the likes of Joyce, Hunter, King. Because they are the people who the club use and have dealings with.

The deal will be done early next week, you honestly need to relax a little bit if not for your own health.

The only people talking to Barry and Peter (they arent 7 year olds so wont use their self given nicknames) will know absolutely nothing, IF the toffee tv lads make out otherwise then it means they are getting fed information via the club (same way Joyce etc do) which would completely undermine the impartiality at not being officially connected to the club thus able to act and comment freely on club matters without being accused of being in the pocket.

Other option, making out they get ITK info gets them more clicks - thus more ad revenue, gets them more likes thus higher up the You-tube algorithm and gets them more Patreon subscribers and more 5 quid monthly subs

The only people talking to Barry and Peter (they arent 7 year olds so wont use their self given nicknames) will know absolutely nothing, IF the toffee tv lads make out otherwise then it means they are getting fed information via the club (same way Joyce etc do) which would completely undermine the impartiality at not being officially connected to the club thus able to act and comment freely on club matters without being accused of being in the pocket.

Other option, making out they get ITK info gets them more clicks - thus more ad revenue, gets them more likes thus higher up the You-tube algorithm and gets them more Patreon subscribers and more 5 quid monthly subs
He seems a nice and genuine fella, nothing against him and i think what he's doing with toffee tv etc is fine, i do think he hears bits and bobs as well, i wasn't trying to have a go at him.

I just don't think he would know more than the likes of the journos who are given the nod to write pieces / information. If Joyce is writing it'll be done in 48 hours, it will be because the club have told him, he has a lot of credibility.

He seems a nice and genuine fella, nothing against him and i think what he's doing with toffee tv etc is fine, i do think he hears bits and bobs as well, i wasn't trying to have a go at him.

I just don't think he would know more than the likes of the journos who are given the nod to write pieces / information. If Joyce is writing it'll be done in 48 hours, it will be because the club have told him, he has a lot of credibility.
Didn't Joyce say something about us and VVD? And it never happened?

Didn't Joyce say something about us and VVD? And it never happened?
He said we were in for him (and I bet we are but up against Champions League clubs makes it difficult) but never said he was a done deal. For people with actual reputations to put it on the line I think this is done barring a big shock.

The future of sandro Ramirez is in the premier league, as the forward has passed a medical examination with Everton during the day and a half off from the under 21's.
Although Athletico de Madrid was very interested in the striker from Malaga,that finished the season with 14 goals and 5 assists in the league, the impossibility of registering soccer players by the sanction of TAS. Would of made Sandro to decide for the transfer to Everton.

Everton have apparently lost Lukaku in the next summer market, since the Belgian is very interested in returning to chelsea and Conte wants the Striker to replace Diego Costa, who could land at Athetico himself. The transfer between the blues and toffees could close to around 100 million euros and the second top scorer of the competition with 25 goals would return to the London club and open the door for Sandro in the club. (I think this is the line that states he has been given assurances but my brain and a translator couldnt figure it out sorry).

The release cuase of the canary is six million euros, an amount that will be deposited by everton. That could be officially announced of its completion in the next hours. Athletico was interested in the player and the price had led him to think of sandro as a player for the future.
Nice one

Baz has said on a few videos over the years he used to work for the club, so wouldn't surprise me if he's got one or two connections from his time who can give him info here and there.

Joyce, Hunter, King and Bascombe, anyone else is in the same boat mate, even the the ones with terrible records will occasionally strike lucky.

ToffeeTV, i watch it a fair bit, but they are 100% not sourced in the slightest

I go to work inside on the hottest day of the year so far (FFS) and come home to see heads falling off.

Whats gawn' on?

Status
Not open for further replies.