Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair I think Baz has been spot on here

The other day he was asked in a video about Niang being at Finch Farm and he just said nothing and refused to comment. Then when it turned out he was on his holidays, Baz tried to claim being ITK about the deal not happening. But if we were never in for him, Baz could quite easily have just told everyone and rubbished the rumour without any repercussions of leaking internal details. He is a chancer.

I like Baz. But he does not, and will never know more than the likes of Joyce, Hunter, King. Because they are the people who the club use and have dealings with.

The deal will be done early next week, you honestly need to relax a little bit if not for your own health.
Hahaha .

I hate how all the pundits are saying how Sandro is the replacement for Rom. I guess we deserve our reputation, but man.

The other day he was asked in a video about Niang being at Finch Farm and he just said nothing and refused to comment. Then when it turned out he was on his holidays, Baz tried to claim being ITK about the deal not happening. But if we were never in for him, Baz could quite easily have just told everyone and rubbished the rumour without any repercussions of leaking internal details. He is a chancer.

But harsh that mate, im all for weasel hunting, but to be fair to him he defo indicated we had no interest in Niang.

But harsh that mate, im all for weasel hunting, but to be fair to him he defo indicated we had no interest in Niang.

This is all he had to say about it, after it had already been confirmed we weren't in for him.

He said this earlier in the day, but look how vague that is, you can't tell me that's a clear denial of any deal happening.

This is all he had to say about it, after it had already been confirmed we weren't in for him.

He said this earlier in the day, but look how vague that is, you can't tell me that's a clear denial of any deal happening.

I watched the vid mate, it was very clear, as I say, im all for calling out weasels, but in this case, his info was pretty solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.