Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you could translate the article?

Me no speako Spanisho
The future of sandro Ramirez is in the premier league, as the forward has passed a medical examination with Everton during the day and a half off from the under 21's.
Although Athletico de Madrid was very interested in the striker from Malaga,that finished the season with 14 goals and 5 assists in the league, the impossibility of registering soccer players by the sanction of TAS. Would of made Sandro to decide for the transfer to Everton.

Everton have apparently lost Lukaku in the next summer market, since the Belgian is very interested in returning to chelsea and Conte wants the Striker to replace Diego Costa, who could land at Athetico himself. The transfer between the blues and toffees could close to around 100 million euros and the second top scorer of the competition with 25 goals would return to the London club and open the door for Sandro in the club. (I think this is the line that states he has been given assurances but my brain and a translator couldnt figure it out sorry).

The release cuase of the canary is six million euros, an amount that will be deposited by everton. That could be officially announced of its completion in the next hours. Athletico was interested in the player and the price had led him to think of sandro as a player for the future.

Don't believe that's correct, he posted information that he thought in good faith was correct. It went tits up, it happens!

Unfortunately the "noobs" on here started the normal witch hunt which in turn has scared off all the ITK's

Who cares if they are right or wrong it's just good banter, if you don't like it, go play FIFA.....
How are witsel and mata doing mate ? Anyway.. this thread isn't about esk.

This is such a clever move, if he turns out to boss we will have for seasons and will have a massive resale value if we ever decide to sell him.

If hes gash, whats 5 mill in he big scheme of things you would be confident of recouping that.

The value of a good DOF, Walsh really does make us 10s of millions.
Said this in a previous thread, one Gana style signing per window and he more than earns his money.

It was because he posted shizz and got called out for it mate.

Esk is a bad lying attention seeking flute
interesting.gif

I like Esk. Had lots of convos with him on DM. When it comes to the business/Moshiri side of things he's very very knowledgeable and has a really good level of insight.

I think he over-stretches his sources on transfers though. I'm a saddo and love to follow transfer rumours using tweetdeck. Couple of times I've found blag tweets which Esk has fallen for and then posted as if they were true and he's later had to admit he was wrong. If he just sticks to what he actually knows his rep would be awesome.

Anyway, he's a good lad and I find his writing really insightful

Status
Not open for further replies.