2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should point out as well that sometimes with a striker it just clicks and they start slotting

Look at Pukki for Norwich for example

He was abysmal during his time at Celtic but he slotted for fun for Norwich this season

You can't write a striker off basically

I should point out as well that sometimes with a striker it just clicks and they start slotting

Look at Pukki for Norwich for example

He was abysmal during his time at Celtic but he slotted for fun for Norwich this season

You can't write a striker off basically
I'd have preferred him up top with DCL later last season when we were playing well than Tosun. Might have picked up a goal or three to give him some confidence.

I'd have preferred him up top with DCL later last season when we were playing well than Tosun. Might have picked up a goal or three to give him some confidence.

I'd give him another chance in pre-season to impress

I mean, there's always a chance he could go elsewhere for less money if they offered him an enticing bonus package or signing on fee. It's whether someone would do that though that's the question

How much longer is on his current deal? If we sit him on a bench from August to January and he hardly plays, he might be more willing to take a cut in January just to get playing again

Messi has had more good games than bad games proving he is a good player.

Sandro doesn’t appear to have had a good game in 2 seasons and certainly hasn’t for Everton. Even the game he scored in he played utter crap.

Sandro is a bad player.

At the very best he is a player who is absolutely ruled by his confidence. I almost think the worst thing we can do at this stage is "give him a chance in preseason"; he might bang in a couple and convince the hierarchy there's no need to buy a striker, only to become atrocious again soon after.

He could very well move to a different league and hammer in 40 in his first season but I think it's clear he is never, ever going to do it here.

At the very best he is a player who is absolutely ruled by his confidence. I almost think the worst thing we can do at this stage is "give him a chance in preseason"; he might bang in a couple and convince the hierarchy there's no need to buy a striker, only to become atrocious again soon after.

He could very well move to a different league and hammer in 40 in his first season but I think it's clear he is never, ever going to do it here.
Exactly this. People can go on about his Malaga spell as much as they want but Everton are the only important party here and he hasn’t performed for us or the teams we’ve selected for him to develop at.

Anyone saying Sandro deserves another chance is a complete and utter retard with no clue about football.

Honestly it’s not even remotely viable. The guy is useless and has proved that.

The absolute state.

Anyone saying Sandro deserves another chance is a complete and utter retard with no clue about football.

Honestly it’s not even remotely viable. The guy is useless and has proved that.

The absolute state.
Remember when we were all worried because other teams were sniffing around him when we bought him?

Felt like we were in Messi at the time. And we got, well, Sandro Ramirez.

Status
Not open for further replies.