2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do lads ever got bored going from thread to thread and saying bin, sell, rubbish.

Not that its not true, but hardly earth shattering stuff.

There needs to be mutual decision here in my opinion, no one is a winner, the lads career has nosedived from a good profile and pathway while the club are paying thorough the nose. I hope to see the words parted ways by mutual consent in his future.

I spent most of the 70s working in the Middle East a lad came to work for the company,he came with a good reputation and had been offered the same job by a few other companies.Struggled with home sickness,couldn't adapt to a different culture and language so off back to the UK,where he bombed again because his confidence was shot.I think we underestimate the mental side of the game,every signing of a player with no Premiership experience is a huge risk.We just have to put this one down to experience and hope for the players sake he can find a club where he can rebuild his career and we can recoup some of the wages and signing fee.

Maybe worth a chance in the early rounds of Europa League if we qualify. If only to get him in the shop window.
That blond Uruguayan lad had a bad start at Man Utd a few years ago. Scored something like one in his 7,000 games but turned out pretty good in the end. Admittedly for a different team.

Maybe worth a chance in the early rounds of Europa League if we qualify. If only to get him in the shop window.
That blond Uruguayan lad had a bad start at Man Utd a few years ago. Scored something like one in his 7,000 games but turned out pretty good in the end. Admittedly for a different team.

In a different league.

Status
Not open for further replies.