2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to figure out what anybody really sees in this player.
He got half an hour today and his sole meaningful contribution was the awful first touch that caused him to then collide with Seamus and gave Soler all the time and space in the world to smote a fine third goal.
Why did he get half an hour and Lookman barely ten minutes ?
It might have been better to put Niasse on if not Lookman - Sandro Ramirez offers less than nothing, a total bust in my book.

I think it just speaks to the job Brands has in front of him. The second team quality just isn't there yet. That being said, Sandro can serve a ball and works hard. Davies was such a downgrade over Gana and Morgan is so mediocre it killed any chance of Sandro and Coleman making anything happen.

It was Wass that got the third - we were linked with him a few months back when he was at Celta Vigo.

Sandro seems to hit the deck far too often for me...but yeah, offers nothing. I saw Silva talking to him at the end and he looked like he was protesting about something, perhaps Silva was asking what on earth he did in the game.

Also, Sandro seemed to know a couple of Valencia players and was talking to one of them from the centre circle all the way towards the tunnel, while covering his mouth with his hand. Really hoping the geezer was trying to tap Sandro up...

I don't dislike the lad it just isn't working our for him. Whether he would have stood a better chance making it here if we didn't implode last season we'll never know but I can't imagine it helped. Cut our losses I think and move on.

Still trying to figure out what anybody really sees in this player.
He got half an hour today and his sole meaningful contribution was the awful first touch that caused him to then collide with Seamus and gave Soler all the time and space in the world to smote a fine third goal.
Why did he get half an hour and Lookman barely ten minutes ?
It might have been better to put Niasse on if not Lookman - Sandro Ramirez offers less than nothing, a total bust in my book.
Great tackle on Coleman to set up their winner thoughlol
he is never the grade of the prem.....
needs to join the deadwood transfer lets get rid asap brigade - then again we would not have much of a team left........

Status
Not open for further replies.