2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did himself no favours at all when he came on yesterday. His only significant contribution was giving the ball away which lead to their 3rd goal. Definitely should not be wearing the number 9 shirt and probably wont be for much longer anyway. Can see him going abroad somewhere before the end of August.

Offers us nothing, no issues with his attitude, just isnt good enough at football, get anything we can and wish him good luck

He does has to be moved on.

Issue is wit Mirallas now gone if Lookman goes, Vlasic continues to be push aside and Sandro was to then go we’ve got very little options of players who can play on the right hand side. With so many holes needing to be plugged already I question if we’d allow him to go.

He does has to be moved on.

Issue is wit Mirallas now gone if Lookman goes, Vlasic continues to be push aside and Sandro was to then go we’ve got very little options of players who can play on the right hand side. With so many holes needing to be plugged already I question if we’d allow him to go.

Well, simply we wouldn't be stupid enough to sell them all.

First time yesterday I seen him in the flesh.

Got to be an imposter as there's no way he's come up through Barca's system.

My 5 year old can run with the ball better than him.

14 goals for Malaga in 30 games and played 17 times for Barcelona.

He must have something ?
I remember all the press about him when we signed him, saying we had a real prospect. Possibly the worst and most puzzling scouting & management decision ever, because he was so massively hyped.
I've no idea what's gone on.

I remember all the press about him when we signed him, saying we had a real prospect. Possibly the worst and most puzzling scouting & management decision ever, because he was so massively hyped.
Young lad who doesnt speak the language parachuted in to a disfunctioning mess of a team and expected to replace one of the best goalscorers in Europe after one season of top flight football. Doesnt settle, confidence shot after a few games and three under pressure managers cast him aside as he is out of form. Goes to Sevilla, puts in a couple of half decent performances but can't hold down a place in a very good side.

Now back at Goodison working hard trying to recover his best form that saw both Madrid clubs, Sevilla and Barcelona offer him contracts in year before he came to Everton.

His stats were decent though. Walsh was a stats man.

I seem to remember everyone buzzing off such a coup.
Sadly hasn't worked out, but at least he's not cost us 12m quid like Klaassan.

I think Sandro brings a bit to the table, but I'm still in favor of keeping Bolasie, even if it's not a popular sentiment. He's been hurt, when he's healthy, his power/pace combo can cause problems for some teams and he gives us a decent option off the bench and can play both right and left. I understand everyone thinks he produces nothing, but as a backup, I think he's dangerous IF HEALTHY. And that's the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.