Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to a West Ham fan today, he said he made them hard to beat and hit teams on the break trying to get a lucky goal.

He also said Sam commented on every game on how they could have done better but nothing ever changed, it was same old every week.

I can’t see him changing with us, I have said on another post, this is as good as it gets, changing personal will not change his mindset on tactics

I agree and its why I hope he's gone in the summer although I fear with the boys club of Walsh and Shakespeare Sam will get to atleast see out his 18 month contract.

Can’t see it mate loads of fans (yes me to) won’t wanna just see us stay up every season under him.

..as I say, Matty, I think he’ll only stay if there’s a real improvement in the team. If he consolidates us in and around the top 7 I suspect he’ll be here for longer than his current contract. If we only just survive this season and are scrapping again next I think you’ll get your wish. As always, results will determine his future.

For all of his faults, he's refreshingly open and honest in his pressers. No BS or politics, just facts.
Everyone said the same about koeman too at first lol i dont mind Big Sam considering our situation this season. However ill be massively disappointed if hes still here at the start of next season.

Everyone said the same about koeman too at first lol i dont mind Big Sam considering our situation this season. However ill be massively disappointed if hes still here at the start of next season.

I said he was a bell for the way he treated Niasse and I fall into the "everyone" category.

There was always a snidey undercurrent with Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.