Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes tomorrow I will wish him no ill will. He was employed to do one thing and one thing only, he achieved his goal.

What he offers isn’t what I want from my club but we were looking like we were in proper trouble , he’s seemed bemused by the fans reactions and I agree with him tbh.

I don’t want him here next season but I certainly don’t have a grudge against him.

Which fans was he bemused by mate ?

The fifteen fans on the internet ?.

The 3000 away fans ?

Or the 20,000 plus that left before the " lap of honour " last week ?.

He wasn`t " bemused " by the fans reactions, as it was him that caused the reactions.

It was the same at Newcastle and the same at West Ham.

If you decide to take the fans on, you can`t go crying like a little girl when they turn on you.

He deserves everything he`s getting and more.

Sharpy saying he thinks their meeting is tomorrow. Here's hoping he is right. Don't want this mess dragging on all week. Just get him gone already and give the supporters something positive for a change, Will be the first positive thing to happen this season.

Which fans was he bemused by mate ?

The fifteen fans on the internet ?.

The 3000 away fans ?

Or the 20,000 plus that left before the " lap of honour " last week ?.

He wasn`t " bemused " by the fans reactions, as it was him that caused the reactions.

It was the same at Newcastle and the same at West Ham.

If you decide to take the fans on, you can`t go crying like a little girl when they turn on you.

He deserves everything he`s getting and more.

It's a pattern, ask the bare chested geordies or the 'we're mental us' hammers

Sharpy saying he thinks their meeting is tomorrow. Here's hoping he is right. Don't want this mess dragging on all week. Just get him gone already and give the supporters something positive for a change, Will be the first positive thing to happen this season.
Positive?...parting of the ways yes.....Silva....no thanks

Reactions: dav

If the transfer window opens up at the end of the week the sooner we get a move on the better

As if he dosent know, defo tomorrow, least it will give Bournemouth plenty of warning to get a replacement for Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.