Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4733517.jpg

To be fair, anything that Allardyce would make a grab for shouldn’t be fed to professional athletes anyway.

He might be quite a useful filter.

Failing that maybe fit him with one of those Hannibal Lecter masks.

Love it.
I can only imagine the quantity of froth and sputum around the mouth of that mask as our new frustrated 'Head of Obesity Filtration' eyes the corned beef hash.

If he knows he is gone. Would he not be on tonight fingerbanging our bum in a bad way. Calling the Mosh an accountant monkey and biggin up the rs.

Record-breaker;

West Ham deservedly beat Everton 3-1 at the London Stadium to seal a first home league win over their opponents since April 2007.

Congratulations, David Moyes.

Ha ha, heads falling off already because he hasn't gone yet. Until this supposed dof comes in, nothing will happen.....also Billy liar is still here. I reckon the end of this month is more likely. Btw is Brands a done deal yet ? Anyone seen him at FF?

If he goes tomorrow I will wish him no ill will. He was employed to do one thing and one thing only, he achieved his goal.

What he offers isn’t what I want from my club but we were looking like we were in proper trouble , he’s seemed bemused by the fans reactions and I agree with him tbh.

I don’t want him here next season but I certainly don’t have a grudge against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.