Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun, Walcott Pickford Vlasic and Lookman, Gana, that’s 108 mil right there not wasted. Sigurdsson is a very good player just over priced.

Williams is crap I agree.
Keane is getting better each week, will turn in to a very good signing.
Klassen we don’t no as he hasn’t played.
Sandro was badly mismanaged so we never no.
MS was amazing last season but been awful this year, so Jury still out on him.
Bolasie is clearly struggling for confidence after a horrendous injury, be interesting to see how he is next season.
Rooney is our top goal scorer, been over played but was cheap.
Martina was free and played out of position but agree not a great signing.
So really it’s Williams, Klassen and Sandro totalling 40 million

" Keane is getting better each week " lol

We just need stability a good transfer window in the summer with good progressive signings & to unload some of our players...

We then need a good season where we qualify for Europe & get a good cup run with a cup final.

We have some good young talent progressing nicely & we have a fantastic new stadium coming up in the next few years....

As long as that doesn’t include Allardyce, I’d be happy with that, at least it’s positive and progressive.

Keane - poor signing
Sandro - jury’s out (never played)
Klassen - jury’s out (barely played by 3 successive managers)
Martina - poor signing
Sigurdsson - decent if played in no. 10 position
Rooney - past it before he came to Everton
Scherderlin- decent first season, terrible attitude this season
Williams - poor signing
Bolasie - poor signing
Pickford - good signing
Gana - good signing
Tosun - too early to tell
Walcott - decent signing.
That to me is a flawed transfer policy, we have sold good players (Stones, Lukaku and Barkley) and replaced them with vastly inferior ones, by and large.

Of all those I'd say Bolasie and Williams are the only terrible signings. Others like Sandro will get their money back while the likes of Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson could excel under the right management. Rooney did ok. I dont think anyone expected the Rooney of 5 years ago to turn up.
If you look at a front four of Tosun with Lookman, Siggi, and Walcott behind him, thats quite a good attacking 4, Throw in Pickford and Gana as starters and they've bought the bones of a pretty good team, It's all about putting the proper structure in place to get them to play actual football.

Of all those I'd say Bolasie and Williams are the only terrible signings. Others like Sandro will get their money back while the likes of Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson could excel under the right management. Rooney did ok. I dont think anyone expected the Rooney of 5 years ago to turn up.
If you look at a front four of Tosun with Lookman, Siggi, and Walcott behind him, thats quite a good attacking 4, Throw in Pickford and Gana as starters and they've bought the bones of a pretty good team, It's all about putting the proper structure in place to get them to play actual football.

Exactly who knows a better coach might get something out of Klassen too. If Niasse can be a player I wouldn't write it off.

As long as that doesn’t include Allardyce, I’d be happy with that, at least it’s positive and progressive.

Big Sam is our manager, he knows who he wants to keep & who he wants gone...
He knows what he needs & where he needs reinforcements...
Big Sam has a chance to show what he can do...

Exactly who knows a better coach might get something out of Klassen too. If Niasse can be a player I wouldn't write it off.
I really hope so but I'm not sure if it will happen for him. 3 managers passed him over. Koeman recently threw him under the bus and he's his national coach now. Considering his lack of pace, he'd have to be a world beater at picking the perfect pass or linking up midfield and attack but he just doesnt seem good enough at that for me. He might suit Italian football but they dont have the money to buy a player with a question mark over his head.

Tosun, Walcott Pickford Vlasic and Lookman, Gana, that’s 108 mil right there not wasted. Sigurdsson is a very good player just over priced.

Williams is crap I agree.
Keane is getting better each week, will turn in to a very good signing.
Klassen we don’t no as he hasn’t played.
Sandro was badly mismanaged so we never no.
MS was amazing last season but been awful this year, so Jury still out on him.
Bolasie is clearly struggling for confidence after a horrendous injury, be interesting to see how he is next season.
Rooney is our top goal scorer, been over played but was cheap.
Martina was free and played out of position but agree not a great signing.
So really it’s Williams, Klassen and Sandro totalling 40 million
Williams is crap
Keane is crap
Klassen hasn't played because he's crap
Sandro was shipped out because he's crap
Morgan SchneirderPleaseSellMeToFranceLin is a fraud and is crap
Bolasie is crap
Rooney is crap, so what if he was cheap, he's crap
Martina is not a footballer

Total=0 because no one will buy any of these useless lumps, especially Williams, martina and Bolasie

Big Sam is our manager, he knows who he wants to keep & who he wants gone...
He knows what he needs & where he needs reinforcements...
Big Sam has a chance to show what he can do...

He's had his chance since the turn of the year when we were 'safe' from the threat of relegation... and he's wasted said chance in spectacularly boring and defensive manner.

Last edited:
Williams is crap
Keane is crap
Klassen hasn't played because he's crap
Sandro was shipped out because he's crap
Morgan SchneirderPleaseSellMeToFranceLin is a fraud and is crap
Bolasie is crap
Rooney is crap, so what if he was cheap, he's crap
Martina is not a footballer

Total=0 because no one will buy any of these useless lumps, especially Williams, martina and Bolasie

We will probably get 5m or so for Williams
We will probably give Keane another season
Klaassen looking at like 12-15m
Sandro probably about 8m
SniderRat, be lucky to get 15m
Not a single club in world football would buy Bolasie
Think Rooney will leave, doubt we will get a fee, im sure we will be happy to get his wages off
Martina 4m or so to some Dutch side

Status
Not open for further replies.