Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to a point mate, however the money wasted since Moshiri took over (something like 200m) is down to solely to Koeman and Walsh. The board should be held accountable for their choice of managers and Walsh, but not the failure to provide funds.
Tell me then...who sanctioned the actual transfers for the last 3 managers ??

Agree to a point mate, however the money wasted since Moshiri took over (something like 200m) is down to solely to Koeman and Walsh. The board should be held accountable for their choice of managers and Walsh, but not the failure to provide funds.
We haven’t wasted 200 mil though, not even close

Mate, the board have actually created the apathy and mediocre atmosphere for a long time which you see reflected in the fans' attitude.....I get tired of saying this...sam is a symptom (as were moyes, martinez and koeman) ..we are now using 'the rest of the prem is crap" as an excuse...we missed the fecking boat years ago.

Yeah of course they have. But some Evertonians have seen through all that and still want to see us competing. Others think we should be happy where we are, which is obviously down to the board creating that apathy.

But I’d say it is relevant that the rest of the Prem is crap, because it is. Everton should be looking to catch those above, not be arsed about the likes of Newcastle or Palace.

We haven’t wasted 200 mil though, not even close
Maybe not net spend, but that’s how much we’ve spent. The RS get 32m for Benteke and is replaced by firmino for something similar. We get 90m for lukaku and waste it on dross and until January not even a striker. Hopefully Walsh will be relieved of his duties like allardyce, as soon as next week is over.

Maybe not net spend, but that’s how much we’ve spent. The RS get 32m for Benteke and is replaced by firmino for something similar. We get 90m for lukaku and waste it on dross and until January not even a striker. Hopefully Walsh will be relieved of his duties like allardyce, as soon as next week is over.
We haven’t brought a load of dross though, ppl are just going over the top

Mate, the board have actually created the apathy and mediocre atmosphere for a long time which you see reflected in the fans' attitude.....I get tired of saying this...sam is a symptom (as were moyes, martinez and koeman) ..we are now using 'the rest of the prem is crap" as an excuse...we missed the fecking boat years ago.

Choose to be optimistic it feels better...

We haven’t brought a load of dross though, ppl are just going over the top
Keane - poor signing
Sandro - jury’s out (never played)
Klassen - jury’s out (barely played by 3 successive managers)
Martina - poor signing
Sigurdsson - decent if played in no. 10 position
Rooney - past it before he came to Everton
Scherderlin- decent first season, terrible attitude this season
Williams - poor signing
Bolasie - poor signing
Pickford - good signing
Gana - good signing
Tosun - too early to tell
Walcott - decent signing.
That to me is a flawed transfer policy, we have sold good players (Stones, Lukaku and Barkley) and replaced them with vastly inferior ones, by and large.

Keane - poor signing
Sandro - jury’s out (never played)
Klassen - jury’s out (barely played by 3 successive managers)
Martina - poor signing
Sigurdsson - decent if played in no. 10 position
Rooney - past it before he came to Everton
Scherderlin- decent first season, terrible attitude this season
Williams - poor signing
Bolasie - poor signing
Pickford - good signing
Gana - good signing
Tosun - too early to tell
Walcott - decent signing.
That to me is a flawed transfer policy, we have sold good players (Stones, Lukaku and Barkley) and replaced them with vastly inferior ones, by and large.
Tosun, Walcott Pickford Vlasic and Lookman, Gana, that’s 108 mil right there not wasted. Sigurdsson is a very good player just over priced.

Williams is crap I agree.
Keane is getting better each week, will turn in to a very good signing.
Klassen we don’t no as he hasn’t played.
Sandro was badly mismanaged so we never no.
MS was amazing last season but been awful this year, so Jury still out on him.
Bolasie is clearly struggling for confidence after a horrendous injury, be interesting to see how he is next season.
Rooney is our top goal scorer, been over played but was cheap.
Martina was free and played out of position but agree not a great signing.
So really it’s Williams, Klassen and Sandro totalling 40 million

Until the board sort themselves out, I'm sorry but that is not possible on current evidence...you tell me what needs to be done then....

We just need stability a good transfer window in the summer with good progressive signings & to unload some of our players...

We then need a good season where we qualify for Europe & get a good cup run with a cup final.

We have some good young talent progressing nicely & we have a fantastic new stadium coming up in the next few years....

Status
Not open for further replies.