Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing the same thing, been watching Connah's Quay Nomads (my local side) since Fathead took over. Last match of the league season tonight away at Cefn Druids which myself and my sons will be there. Welsh cup final next weekend and a chance to win the trophy which they have won only once in 1929, its been like a breath of fresh air after the dross we have served up the last few seasons.

Plus while you are there, you forget all about Everton ;)

Meant to be a board meeting today, so hopefully the Allardyce is leaving announcement will be out in the next few hours

Heard "Sam Allardyce is confident he'll be managing Everton next season after talks with the clubs owner" on the radio while driving down the motorway and briefly considered just veering off into the verge to save myself the pain and anguish of watching another season of Ashley Williams hoofing the ball into touch.

Heard "Sam Allardyce is confident he'll be managing Everton next season after talks with the clubs owner" on the radio while driving down the motorway and briefly considered just veering off into the verge to save myself the pain and anguish of watching another season of Ashley Williams hoofing the ball into touch.
typical radio spin mate, if you saw the presser he looked anything but confident and never said he was managing next season, just that he has clarity on next season.

He’s not going to say I’m leaving mate. He’s deffo deffo off.

Status
Not open for further replies.