Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked in a job for years mate, that heavily involved interviewing people, for which I`d received extensive training, which included reading body language. ( not an exact science I know ).

To me he had the air of a man who was deflated.

And as many are saying, if he had been told he was staying, he`d be buoyant and would have a different demeanour - rubbing it in our noses.

Don`t forget, he was still popcorning the West Ham fans, for three weeks after he`d been told he was getting the boot.
You can live in hope,I'd like to think your right,but only time will tell.

i enjoy the pies , that’s about it like . I’ve never been to union like . Don’t they play at Stockport county ?

Much higher than that, Wasps, Bath, Newcastle, etc.

The games are great, as Sale score loads, but concede loads - kind of like a rugby version of Keegans Newcastle.

If the slug is still here next season, I`ll be going to a lot more games ;)

Much higher than that, Wasps, Bath, Newcastle, etc.

The games are great, as Sale score loads, but concede loads - kind of like a rugby version of Keegans Newcastle.

If the slug is still here next season, I`ll be going to a lot more games ;)

I am doing the same thing, been watching Connah's Quay Nomads (my local side) since Fathead took over. Last match of the league season tonight away at Cefn Druids which myself and my sons will be there. Welsh cup final next weekend and a chance to win the trophy which they have won only once in 1929, its been like a breath of fresh air after the dross we have served up the last few seasons.

It's a dangerous path, first they start with the rugby, then go to the darts, then next thing you know they're outside alder hey setting of Pyros threatening to glass a nurse
I go with my step father because he’s got no one to go with . I went once and pretended I like it now he just gets tickets to a few games a season .i look at it like I’m doing my bit for care in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.