Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done mine.

Put a rider on the end, saying that me and my lad won`t be going if he`s there next season.

I`m sure I won`t be the only one.

Ps - They just played his comments about the survey on Talksport - sounds like he knows he`s fu***d to me ;)

Don't worry he will not be there. But if he is, can my son have one of your tickets?

What a horrible oaf Allardyce is. Apparently, our "Managing Director of Marketing (No such position at the club) clearly doesn't have a great understanding of football".

Now, that may or may not be true, but what kind of business allows a senior member of staff to come out and publicly attack another senior member of staff?

1FCBEA16-5A75-4886-BCEE-ED272F3A747E.png

Done.

The whole thing is another reminder of just how shambolically we're being run at the moment, with no leadership at all.

If it really was an error by Kenyon, we should have released a statement saying so, not allowed him to be thrown under the bus by the manager, who did exactly the same when a timescale was given for Sigurdsson's recovery because he's an unprofessional, classless, scruff. If it wasn't, we should not let the accusation pass without comment, and should release a statement saying that Allardyce was speaking out of turn and we stand by the survey whether he likes it or not. We will do neither, as usual.

What a horrible oaf Allardyce is. Apparently, our "Managing Director of Marketing (No such position at the club) clearly doesn't have a great understanding of football".

Now, that may or may not be true, but what kind of business allows a senior member of staff to come out and publicly attack another senior member of staff?

Welcome to planet Everton mate

Done mine.

Put a rider on the end, saying that me and my lad won`t be going if he`s there next season.

I`m sure I won`t be the only one.

Ps - They just played his comments about the survey on Talksport - sounds like he knows he`s fu***d to me ;)
Just got in the car and caught a bit of talk sport. Did he really give himself an 11?

This was my email, I hope he gets plenty.

Dear Richard, I would like to thank you for giving myself and many other Evertonians the opportunity to express my concerns about the current management and direction of our club, via the fan survey. I think it was a great idea.
I would like to add that Bill Kenwright had nothing to apologise for in sending this survey out, and certainly doesn't speak on my behalf.
I have never felt so remote from Everton FC in over 50 years of support, and look forward to the club moving in a more progressive direction on the pitch very soon. Allardyce out.

Status
Not open for further replies.