Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5D27E404-4726-4C7A-8B59-919C177A62B2.png

Done mine too

He will soon be gone lads. His reaction to the survey confirms that. No very high paid Manager should need an apology and be annoyed at loyal paying supporting customers simply being asked how they feel about said Managers performance. The only reason why anyone wouldn't like it is if they know it will go against them as they have done crap and will hurt their over inflated ego. His pops at the club for doing it and for what they were like before he got there only bring his demise closer. I will be surprised if he is still here soon after the Newcastle game.

Nobody was bothered about the Survey last year as all was well. Different story this year and it is a great thing that the paying supporters are able to publicly voice their important opinions about their club.

Allardyce isn't going to know what hit him on Monday night the way its going. :D

It looks like the survey has caught the slug out unawares.

It makes a mockery of his " 15 fans on the internet " nonsense.

You`ve got to say, that if this was intentional by the marketing fella, he`s played a blinder lol

I think we should email our thanks to the Director of Marketing and Communications Richard Kenyon for giving supporters the opportunity express their true feelings on the Club and it's Manager.

A nice show of support to let him know we support him throwing Allardyce under the bus.

It should be Richard.Kenyon@evertonfc.com

Done mine.

Put a rider on the end, saying that me and my lad won`t be going if he`s there next season.

I`m sure I won`t be the only one.

Ps - They just played his comments about the survey on Talksport - sounds like he knows he`s fu***d to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.