Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Richard, As a lifelong Season Ticket Holder, I wish to applaud your decision to word the survey as you and your team did.

I do not believe you or your team have a poor understanding of football as portrayed by the current Everton manager. I also feel that you perfectly understand the feelings of the fanbase, who are all united in wanting the best for the club.

The words of the current Everton manager do not currently and will never reflect the fanbase.

Thank you for your service,
Connor.

Funnily enough, Mickey Quinn is anti Allardyce.

Gave him a slating last week, stating that he wasn`t the right manager for Everton and as much as I dislike the bellend, he really stood his ground when the rest of them where giving it the " Allardyce does a job / we should be grateful " bollox.

Mickey’s brother is a big Blue so no doubt he is getting the Evertonian view on the bugger on a very regular basis.

I was unsure whether the fans survey was a good idea. Credit to Allardyce for saying what he did today, really convinced me that letting the fans have their say was the right thing to do. Anything he is opposed to is bound to be good.

From supposedly challenging for a Champions League place, to celebrating a " valuable point " against the mighty Swansea.

And to think there`s some on here that still support him.
Funnily enough, I was working in Swansea when we beat Hadjuk Split. I'd had a few, and told some Swansea lads we were the dogs plums and we're going to surprise a few people.

Feel a bit of a tit now.

I was unsure whether the fans survey was a good idea. Credit to Allardyce for saying what he did today, really convinced me that letting the fans have their say was the right thing to do. Anything he is opposed to is bound to be good.

Same here.

But now I think a trap was sprung and Mr. Allardyce, a man creepily enthralled by his own ego, was unable to ignore the bait and has walked stright into it.

It really is over to all of us at Goodison this coming Monday to ram the message home.

From supposedly challenging for a Champions League place, to celebrating a " valuable point " against the mighty Swansea.

And to think there`s some on here that still support him.
I don't think that is right .
Sam only got the job because we were in danger of going down the crapper. The season was a disaster long before his name was mentioned.

He has shown that he probably isn't the manager for Everton going forward but blaming him for not challenging for a CL spot is just wrong.

I think people on here are so fixated on Sam they are losing sight of the bigger picture... Everton.

Why has such a promising situation suddenly gone so terribly wrong ?
The problem seems to be about recruitment and management... but we are vague about the roles of the various people involved and is there interference from the non football side of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.