Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he ACTUALLY said, and I've just watched it again, is that this could be a good time to play Liverpool, between European games. He also said that if Klippetty made changes, we would still have to be on our toes.He didn't say 'we've already lost'...you are making that up.
By all means have a go at SAm, if that's what gives you a buzz, but try to base your argument on something close to the truth, its healthier and actually gives you some credibility.
Are we going to win mate?

Just seen his presser and the it’s the first time in donkeys I’m not enjoying my afternoon dump

Is that fat Texan for real, roll over and the let the RS tickle our bellies you brummy slob rat. If that’s your idea of attacking city then it shows how far behind the modern game you are

And using West Brom has a barometer for your “success” here, you fat potatoe headed helmet, I pray for the day you are sacked, you’re a stain to this club and anyone who supports this clampet can take a head first dive right into the Mersey

Sack the fat man; the bisto guzzling, ale drinking, lard arse brummy lizard

Bravo

Was it Carragher who said at the outset of Allardyce's reign that he didn't think Everton fans would warm to Allardyce's 'me me culture'? If so he has proved remarkably prescient.

The cheeky smirk on his face after he made the ridiculous comment about being above West Brom gave the game away - it was so stupid he couldn't stop himself laughing at it because he knew no-one would take it seriously.

Dead man walking and he knows it.

In terms of attitude, he's the worst manager we've ever had, bar none. His arrogance is startling - it's because of him when we win, but it's because of the players if we lose.

The cheeky smirk on his face after he made the ridiculous comment about being above West Brom gave the game away - it was so stupid he couldn't stop himself laughing at it because he knew no-one would take it seriously.

Dead man walking and he knows it.
I agree, im pretty sure this is the reason for all these sarcastic and stupid comments he keeps making over the last few weeks, i think he knows he won't get the extra year of his contract.

What I don’t get is so many people on here weren’t dead against his appointment originally. Personally I couldn’t bear the thought of him managing this great club. But he was brought in for a reason and that was to keep us away from the relegation zone.

How come now, that there is no chance of the dreaded drop, that everyone wants him out? He was never ever the right fit for Everton. He hasn’t connected with the support at all and was never going to.

I actually think we will win tomorrow, I just hope this doesn’t buy him a stay of execution.

What I don’t get is so many people on here weren’t dead against his appointment originally. Personally I couldn’t bear the thought of him managing this great club. But he was brought in for a reason and that was to keep us away from the relegation zone.

How come now, that there is no chance of the dreaded drop, that everyone wants him out? He was never ever the right fit for Everton. He hasn’t connected with the support at all and was never going to.

I actually think we will win tomorrow, I just hope this doesn’t buy him a stay of execution.

I`d guess that the majority of those on here, that initially weren`t against him, were hoping against hope, that he wouldn`t live up to his -" nine men behind the ball, hoofball " reputation.

Unfortunately the penny has dropped, that he is incapable of playing football any other way.

There are still a few " Large Samuel " stalwarts knocking about, if you look hard enough though.

Hope this helps x

Status
Not open for further replies.