Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appalling comments. Unsustainable tactics from an archaic footballing dinosaur.

The man's a [Poor language removed]. I actually cannot believe he is still here and worse still, he's taking the piss out of us with the things he says in his press conferences. He will walk away with a nice big cheque and feel that mission is accomplished, reputation upheld. This whole situation could not be more Everton.

Shoot on sight!

sis-3i.gif

Are we going to win mate?

THe day before the kick off of any game, I always see us winning. Tosun and Walcott to exploit their uncertain defence. Rooney to turn back the years in his swan song derby at GP. Yes...I agree with McLaren on sky...he says 1-0 Everton, I call it 2-0 Everton.

Everton fans will accept a return to a more conservative style of football indeed. We never left it. I mean seriously, what planet is this guy on. 18% possession against a Man City team that played half the game as a training session is attacking football in Sam's world.

This has the potential to be his last game in charge. Put in an embarrassing effort tomorrow and it could well be lets face the music and bounce.

I've been of the opinion since we became safe that the moment this game is out the way sack him and make a statement that we will be appointing a long term manager in the summer who wont be Unsworth. It would instantly give us all a good factor feel whilst having no fear of Kenwright worming Unsworth into the position long term.

Be bold and openly court Fonesca/Emery and do what City did with Pep and get an agreement done with them.

Ha, he's turned into a tyrant. Tear down the wall boys. Bring it on BFS. He's taken on West Ham, Newcastle,Sunderland and the Palace. He thinks he worthy. Are we in the same league. I think we are. May the holy trinity bless all our footballing souls. We've got Sam Allardyce. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.