2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks way, way off the pace at the moment but he has to play as there is no one else. He was a passenger today.

He did a decent job for the Geordies when he was last in the Prem so when he gets his fitness I'm sure he can do a job here.

A guy who sits near me in the Gwladys called him a 'bus driver' during the first half. Gave me a right giggle anyway!

People are using the fitness (or lack of) as an excuse, he was just plain terrible and was against Villa and QPR as well. You don't have to be sharp to at least move around a bit and go up for headers, I don't remember him winning one all day. For a big fella he doesn't half end up on the deck a lot also.

Just another bum footballer who has found himself handed contract by us. Will it ever stop?!

People are using the fitness (or lack of) as an excuse, he was just plain terrible and was against Villa and QPR as well. Don't remember hin winning a header all day, and for a big fella he doesn't half end up on the deck a lot.

Just anothet bum footballer who has found himself handed contract by us. Will it ever stop?!
Touches the ball 5 times in the first half I think.

won a header. Yes only 1 successful aerial battle in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.