Votes: 32 13.4%
  • 0 points

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 14 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon either 2 draws or a win and a draw, and I fancy our chances to make up ground in the run in.

May sound a bit stupid this but 2 points might be better than 3. Two draws mean that no team has pulled away from us, but a win a loss means one team has. Will be happy with 4 points.

May sound a bit stupid this but 2 points might be better than 3. Two draws mean that no team has pulled away from us, but a win a loss means one team has. Will be happy with 4 points.

May sound a bit stupid this, but 2 points might be better than 3. Two draws mean that nobody pulls away from us, where as a win and a loss means that one of them has. Hopefully a minimum of four points.

What would you consider a good result to get out of the two games?
Obviously to have both as a win would be brilliant(and really put us in the mixer), but with the injuries (Coleman, McCarthy, Snides) is that still realistic?
I'd be pretty stoked with 4 points tbh, three against that lot and one vs United.
Your thoughts?

NSNO. 6 points. Its what I always hope we will get. What I always think we will get, no matter what the circumstances or the opposition. I'm an Evertonian. Anything short of a win is disappointing and not good enough. No point in competing if you have no belief.

Unfortunately I went for 1 point. Any heavy pressing team is a bad matchup, we just don't have the players to deal with those tactics right now. I think a win at United is possible because we can contain their rather modest attack and maybe eke out a winner a la 2013, but that match has 0-0 all over it for me.

Unfortunately I went for 1 point. Any heavy pressing team is a bad matchup, we just don't have the players to deal with those tactics right now. I think a win at United is possible because we can contain their rather modest attack and maybe eke out a winner a la 2013, but that match has 0-0 all over it for me.
Or that guy who can't afford a barber is their most potent threat nowadays .. really need the aeriel presence of Morgan.

Not sure we would beat the RS ladies team at Anfield. Haven't scored 3 goals or more there since 1964 and haven't won there after conceding first since before WW2. Shocking stats for a ground half a mile away from home where we have played every year for 55 years consecutively.

Status
Not open for further replies.