Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 14 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, United are utterly dreadful so we should get a result there

4 pts from 2 games seems ok

I want to see us turn out against the RS with the belief that we can beat them. We've lacked that for some time. Losing Coleman won't help our confidence. But if we do it it's a massive confidence boost and we take 6 points.

I want to see us turn out against the RS with the belief that we can beat them. We've lacked that for some time. Losing Coleman won't help our confidence. But if we do it it's a massive confidence boost and we take 6 points.

Conversely losing Coleman could give us a short term boost if the lads go out and put a performance or two in for him. Can work both ways.

I actually think 2 points wouldn't be the end of the world. For me these two games are more about preventing the other teams getting further away from us rather than us closing the gap on them. Draw these two away games and continue to smash everyone in our home games and we'll be there or thereabouts at the end of the season

We will win at Anfield at some point. I have a sliver of hope it is next week.

It'd be a huge result for us in the context of where we may finish.

Old Trafford I feel reasonably confident about getting a result.

If Schneiderlin is fit I'll feel confident. Sadly Schneiderlin and then Coleman and McCartht going down is just all too predictable of the usual build up to getting battered in the Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.