Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Cheese on Toast

Votes: 14 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Say NO to Ginger Managers
What would you consider a good result to get out of the two games?
Obviously to have both as a win would be brilliant(and really put us in the mixer), but with the injuries (Coleman, McCarthy, Snides) is that still realistic?
I'd be pretty stoked with 4 points tbh, three against that lot and one vs United.
Your thoughts?

Seamus will be a big miss, hopefully Snides or McCarthy will be back but these two aren't all that. We can beat them. We can beat any team in this league. On paper the only teams that we shouldn't be able to beat are Chelsea and Man City and we've taken four points off City this season with a goal difference of +4!

Holgate is as good defensively as Coleman but we'll miss Coleman getting forward so I think if we get a little bit of luck up top (we have Rom in the form of his life so who knows!) we can take all six points.

4 points is the least we can take and still hope to finish higher. If we beat RS we go up to 5th with Arsenal and City playing each other it also represents an opportunity to get in the CL reckoning. Win both, with back to back home games following and then we are right in the mix.

We need 4 at least. We'll get 1 or more likely 0. Everton haven't won big away games for 25-30 years.

Hoping that changes in this new era over the next few years though, and see no reason why we cant win at least 1 of them.

I want the win Vs the rs, but Untd are, or seem to be, a little bit more catchable and Arsenal too for that matter ...then I thought sod this prediction stuff.
Just hammer the rs and let the rest fall where it will

Will beat Liverpool and then lose at Old Trafford and they will moan on RAWK saying we deliberately rolled over for United

What would you consider a good result to get out of the two games?
Obviously to have both as a win would be brilliant(and really put us in the mixer), but with the injuries (Coleman, McCarthy, Snides) is that still realistic?
I'd be pretty stoked with 4 points tbh, three against that lot and one vs United.
Your thoughts?
4 points acceptable but 6 definitely achievable.

And if @deipnosophist is your neighbour, encourage him back on here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.