2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Ross?

image.jpg

Keeps comparing people quotes to th one in the sun... unless I'm missing something? Why compare it to a racist article ...

He never mentioned anything about racism, that was you who said

stop tryingto suggest people on here are rascist towards him

I think you need to apologise for your slanderous remark.

Replacements, is it Sigurdsson? Or would you like to see someone as well as, Leon Goretzka for example, he's in a similar situation to Barkley with only 1 year remaining on his contract and personally I'd love him at the club.

Gutted that he has made this decision but can equally see Ross ending up like Rodwell as I can him 'doing a rooney' and winning loads wherever he goes.

He has so much natural talent, he does the unexpected off the cuff, unfortunately as has been said he doesn't seem to have progressed enough over the last 4 or 5 seasons. He has problems doing the right thing when he has time to think about it, both on and off the pitch it seems!

It is that and I genuinely can't see Ross kicking on from here. He will regret this one day.

He surely will after a training session preparing for a match to secure his team's PL status, coming home and watching us play in Europe on a cold December midweek night as Rooney/Sigu put in a MoM performance.

Gutted that he has made this decision but can equally see Ross ending up like Rodwell as I can him 'doing a rooney' and winning loads wherever he goes.

He has so much natural talent, he does the unexpected off the cuff, unfortunately as has been said he doesn't seem to have progressed enough over the last 4 or 5 seasons. He has problems doing the right thing when he has time to think about it, both on and off the pitch it seems!

I'd put much more money on him ending up like Rodwell than I would him ending up like Rooney.

Despite early promise Barkley has turned out to be a bang average player whose age has now exceeded any early potential by more than a season already. If he wasn't one of our own we'd have turned on him a long time ago. He's done nothing to repay our belief by leaving. By comparison, Rooney was clearly a potential world beater when he was 16 and has gone on to win practically every honour there is at club level.

See ye Ross Lar. Badly advised for certain but it was his choice at the end of the day. So when people in the future talk about Ross using the Rooney and Rodwell comparison, they'll put Ross in the Rodwell bracket.

I don't suppose that we'll ever hear the true story, but Koeman always says that he has nowt to do with contracts etc. and then says
that Barkley has been offered a very good contract. As far as I'm concerned, the one with the mouth to the media isn't normally the honest one.
For all we know, Ross may have been offered 3/4d an hour & a shillin' a week tool money. I'm sure he will go now, after being pushed
enough times, but I hope that his new manager shows him understanding and guidance, unlike our Bully.

Status
Not open for further replies.