2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it make much difference? He's not getting in England squads already when he was playing for England every week.

For what it's worth I think there's a very good player in there. Just think him and Koeman are a bad match, personality clashes like this happen in work places.

That's my view too re: Koeman and Barkley.

I think it'd make a difference for any player, seeing a year of their progression wasted. He'd be horribly advised to run his contract down.

When you see Rooney spraying the ball around today you have to ask how any 'Evertonian' could not want to be a part of that. He has raised the club's profile outside of this country and would provide Ross with the platform to develop into the player we all wanted him to be.

Who knows what will develop in the next few weeks. I would still get Sigurdsson in whatever the outcome.

That's my view too re: Koeman and Barkley.

I think it'd make a difference for any player, seeing a year of their progression wasted. He'd be horribly advised to run his contract down.
If he's not getting along with Koeman he'd be worse advised to sign a new contract. That would be commiting to a bad situation for more years of his career.

The ideal situation is for him to find a new club this summer for all parties.

It says NOT because he's good enough (I'm stating he is good enough) but that the reason he is going is not because of that.. but because they are getting a bargain

Mate, it's right there... you have typed he'll go to a top team but it won't be because he's good enough to play for them, and that the primary reason is he's cheap.

That makes no sense for the multitude of reasons explained earlier. You have a strange belief that a 'bargain' is a player not good enough for the buyer.

If he's not getting along with Koeman he'd be worse advised to sign a new contract. That would be commiting to a bad situation for more years of his career.

Nah, like the Suarez situation - he'll sign with the understanding he'd be moved on for a certain fee if a bid came in January/next summer. Suits all parties - Barkley earns more while he's here, gets to play and not be ostracised, Everton get their fee and the player gets his move.

All this is moot like because it depends on no bid coming in this window, which I'm 99% certain will not be the case - he'll be gone before the window shuts.

Let's see how Spurs get on tomorrow before the panic button is pressed.

In my view, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs will all be looking to pick him up due to how cheap he'll be, young, and premiership ready.

Chelsea and Spurs have threadbare squads at the moment so it's a no brainier.

Mate, it's right there... you have typed he'll go to a top team but it won't be because he's good enough to play for them, and that the primary reason is he's cheap.

That makes no sense for the multitude of reasons explained earlier. You have a strange belief that a 'bargain' is a player not good enough for the buyer.

Your not very clever are you pal

Not when Koeman will more than likely be gone in the next two seasons, or sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.