Please login to remove this advert.
  1. NCLBlue

NCLBlue Player Valuation: £225k

Ross will watch MOTD tonight and decide to stay cause he saw Wayne's boss celebration and wants more of that for himself instead of moving to Spurs. Then he'll watch them lose tomorrow on sky 2-0 to Newcastle and text Erwin for Ronnie's number so he can text him and go for a drink to discuss this contract. He'll then sign it at the pub and clink his glass with Ronald's and we will win the league and it'll be boss.

2. Steve Holt

Steve Holt Player Valuation: £500k

I'd rather have Ross than that Icelandic no mark.

3. flibbyflob

flibbyflob Player Valuation: £40m

it is sad he doesn't want to stay but he doesn't so we need to move on and hope that we get as much money for him as possible. Nothing has changed from a few weeks ago and people thinking he may change his mind are deluded. He wants out so we need to move him out before September so we at least get a fee.

billyblue80 likes this.
  4. Joey66

Joey66 Player Valuation: £70m Forum Supporter

I did then married herlol

Armaghtoffee and d34noj like this.
  5. matty1878

matty1878 Player Valuation: £70m

lol but if Ross DOESNT want to stay then you can't make him and gylfi wants to play for us.

Mahatma Coat likes this.
  6. svenboss

svenboss Player Valuation: £750k

Just to remind everyone although the writing is on the wall, the lad is still an Everton player until we get the cash and he signs for another club.

7. d34noj

d34noj Player Valuation: £20m

Same here mate.

Sake.

Joey66 likes this.
  8. Gwladysstreetlad

Gwladysstreetlad Player Valuation: £20m

Fair play for being persistent then I suppose!;)

d34noj and Joey66 like this.
  9. Joey66

Joey66 Player Valuation: £70m Forum Supporter

Or it was just meant to be, Ross must look at the top teams and realise do they need him or is he better signing a good contract for us - time will tell - we will get silly offers on deadline day that's nailed on!

10. Jack1882

Jack1882 Player Valuation: £500k

Tbh I think we have abandoned any move for Barkley with the transfer targets we are chasing atm. He's going to need Chelsea/Arsenal to make a move.

11. larbert toffee

larbert toffee Player Valuation: £20m Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

12. arch stanton

arch stanton Player Valuation: £15m Forum Supporter

he'll be at Newcastle mate

d34noj, COYBL25 and 4737carlin like this.
  13. 4737carlin

4737carlin Player Valuation: £60m

I think you have abandoned ths one because he isnt good enough, same with Chelsea/Arsenal, Newcastle is the place he is most likely to go to, Ashley will lose Rafa if he dosent gve him some money to spend, saying that Palace have had an early sign they need players so maybe the might come in for him

14. svenboss

svenboss Player Valuation: £750k

You are off your head if you think he is going Newcastle or Palace.

15. d4kyxx

d4kyxx Player Valuation: £10m

he'll go to a top team, not because he's good enough but because they will be getting a cut price bargain.