2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross will watch MOTD tonight and decide to stay cause he saw Wayne's boss celebration and wants more of that for himself instead of moving to Spurs. Then he'll watch them lose tomorrow on sky 2-0 to Newcastle and text Erwin for Ronnie's number so he can text him and go for a drink to discuss this contract. He'll then sign it at the pub and clink his glass with Ronald's and we will win the league and it'll be boss.

it is sad he doesn't want to stay but he doesn't so we need to move on and hope that we get as much money for him as possible. Nothing has changed from a few weeks ago and people thinking he may change his mind are deluded. He wants out so we need to move him out before September so we at least get a fee.

Tbh I think we have abandoned any move for Barkley with the transfer targets we are chasing atm. He's going to need Chelsea/Arsenal to make a move.

Ross will watch MOTD tonight and decide to stay cause he saw Wayne's boss celebration and wants more of that for himself instead of moving to Spurs. Then he'll watch them lose tomorrow on sky 2-0 to Newcastle and text Erwin for Ronnie's number so he can text him and go for a drink to discuss this contract. He'll then sign it at the pub and clink his glass with Ronald's and we will win the league and it'll be boss.

Tbh I think we have abandoned any move for Barkley with the transfer targets we are chasing atm. He's going to need Chelsea/Arsenal to make a move.

I think you have abandoned ths one because he isnt good enough, same with Chelsea/Arsenal, Newcastle is the place he is most likely to go to, Ashley will lose Rafael if he dosent gve him some money to spend, saying that Palace have had an early sign they need players so maybe the might come in for him

I think you have abandoned ths one because he isnt good enough, same with Chelsea/Arsenal, Newcastle is the place he is most likely to go to, Ashley will lose Rafael if he dosent gve him some money to spend, saying that Palace have had an early sign they need players so maybe the might come in for him
You are off your head if you think he is going Newcastle or Palace.

he'll go to a top team, not because he's good enough but because they will be getting a cut price bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.