2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is glaringly obvious that we desperately need Ross. Pay him whatever he wants, and get him on the pitch. He's the best player on our roster by some distance.
How many times does this have to be repeated before you all get it?!

ROSS! WANTS! OUT!

For God sake get it into your heads. We've offered him a brilliant deal and he turned it down so can you all stop pining for a player who doesn't want to play for us? It's just beyond ridiculous at this stage. The club has done everything is can to ensure Ross stays an Everton player but he's not interested.

Sad thing is, I think Barkley would love playing in a team with Rooney and it would get the best out of him. Maybe the latter will happen at Spurs but I think they'll rotate him, which will mess with his confidence and ultimately his performances.

Last edited:

i find it interesting how players who hasnt been in the team for a while always becomes so much better than they actually were. Like Ross is now our magnificent creative force. Lukaku just barged trough every defence, and took every game by the scruff of his neck.

@Gwladysstreetlad So what you're saying is you think Ross will stay if fans clamour for it? Please stayy rosicky we neeed youu
I think it's pathetic at this stage mate. It's like some of our fans are lovesick idiots getting jibbed by their first bird only to follow her around after getting repeated rebuffs. FFS lads, have some dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.