2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS127599433.jpg

He has actually posted that on his Instagram with the caption "good to be back out there on the training pitch today".

Just a strange theory.

He recently reactivated his instagram & deleted the sad picture of him at the Emirates, Koeman said he might stay if no decent offers come in and now he's back posting stuff. Trying to build bridges in case he doesnt get his move or maybe thinking of signing the deal.

Just a strange theory.

He recently reactivated his instagram & deleted the sad picture of him at the Emirates, Koeman said he might stay if no decent offers come in and now he's back posting stuff. Trying to build bridges in case he doesnt get his move or maybe thinking of signing the deal.
I think Koeman realized he was being a tit and could use Barkley more than he'd care to admit.

SSN making out its a 'Koeman U turn' on Barkley because he said he would be leaving this summer because he's not signing a new contract etc etc.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that there has to be at least some sort of offer from another club to buy him, before the transfer window closes. Otherwise he's contracted to us for one more year.

I think Koeman realized he was being a tit and could use Barkley more than he'd care to admit.

But Barkley still hasn't signed the contract that was offered so Barkley is being the tit. Koeman has just basically said we have had no offers for him...and still has a year on his contract. If no offers have come in then we cannot sell him therefore he can still be used as currently he is still a Blue. Everton will have no choice but to consider any offers for him because Barkley has put us in that situation. The club still want him but Barkley doesn't want us so if no one signs him then we have the option to play him

But Barkley still hasn't signed the contract that was offered so Barkley is being the tit. Koeman has just basically said we have had no offers for him...and still has a year on his contract. If no offers have come in then we cannot sell him therefore he can still be used as currently he is still a Blue. Everton will have no choice but to consider any offers for him because Barkley has put us in that situation. The club still want him but Barkley doesn't want us so if no one signs him then we have the option to play him
I could see Koeman playing Barkley and it wouldn't surprise me if he has the season of his life. He is playing for a contract (for whatever side wants him) and he is fighting for his place in the England squad. This is one of the rare occasions where the footballer is 100% in control of his destiny, so nothing will be holding him back (apart from maybe the mobsters and our unforgiving fans).

I could see Koeman playing Barkley and it wouldn't surprise me if he has the season of his life. He is playing for a contract (for whatever side wants him) and he is fighting for his place in the England squad. This is one of the rare occasions where the footballer is 100% in control of his destiny, so nothing will be holding him back (apart from maybe the mobsters and our unforgiving fans).

There won't be one if he signs a new contract. Romney is back and a new long contract to play for his boyhood club. Just f Spurs off if I am him. But ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.