Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes and you are meant to be a supporter of the club too, so stop being a boo boy or SUPPORT someone else preferably Liverpool as you sound a typical RS, just because your a Everton fan doesn't give you the right to slate the players.
Well if we're throwing slurs around now, you sound like a typical [Poor language removed].

But he's a man now Mikeh, not a boy. He's had plenty of experience in the Premier League to improve his tip-off play and it's just not there.

Mike H mate, like Dave K not Day Vek.

I know mate, it's so frustrating, 4 years to perfect the kick off and he's still so inconsistent. I think we should move him back into a deep midfield role where he can influence the kick off by picking up the ball rather than delivering it.

Mike H mate, like Dave K not Day Vek.

I know mate, it's so frustrating, 4 years to perfect the kick off and he's still so inconsistent. I think we should move him back into a deep midfield role where he can influence the kick off by picking up the ball rather than delivering it.
One of his best attributes is running at players, he may well be better playing deeper, all he does further up is take the easy ball and pass back or sideways.

Pretty much anybody with a clue about football disagrees with you like.

Let's just leave it there though.

If he doesn't improve his form he'll be out of the side. If he was as bad as you're making out, he wouldn't be in the squad in the first place.

He was picked for the squad because he looked awesome when he broke through... he played well in his first full season and showed in flashes ... what he is capable of.... i was a huge fan... but he's been playing badly for a long time now and has seemed to go backwards... add to this that his workrate is zero, and whatbyou have is a talented player that is producing nothing and not even working hard for the team to try and make up for it.

I didn't say he couldn't tackle I wasn't in on the conversation.
Was just putting you right.

Lampard left West Ham at 23 I think. Wasn't and England regular till he was about 24.
I'm pretty sure if we had put Ross up for sale this summer. There would have been plenty of takers

Someone would have bought him for sure... I would be easy for him to find someone to take him. Even Wilshire got a club ... but when lampard went he went for massive money at the time..(11m) Barkley wouldn't be going for top money at the moment would he?

It's the application that is the most frustrating to me. At least if he is having a poor game, make tackles, harass opposition, try to win the ball back after we lost it. The jogging about makes absolutely no sense to me. The lack of fight to win the ball or play any semblance of defense makes no sense to me.

THIS ... this is why I am over him ... as a blue I know I am a crap football player... but if I was given the chance to play right now... the MINIMUM I would do, is work hard for as long as I could and fight for the shirt... ( probably sprint around for 5 mins then get sent off) but you get my point ... ross shoes no passion, fight or work rate

Status
Not open for further replies.