Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The said Fat Geordies don't wear shirts.

Some do.....

Barkley Fan.jpg

If Ross goes to West Ham, it shows this is all about money, and he's completely out of options. Shades of Joe Hart at City really.

It also shows that he's not as good as he (or his agent) thinks he is, given no top 6 team will have come in for him, and also that Koeman is ruthless. All rather embarrassing for Barkley and no-one else.

They tweeted the same thing a few months ago and it didn't happen.

If he'd signed a new deal the club would just announce it. An announcement tomorrow will be that he's being put up for sale and being placed on the transfer list.

tl.png

I have read few of your posts and surprised people are onto you but the icing on the cake was when you give the game away. GG no RE

Now what are the odds of someone tweeting grand ol team with the same phrase used on the forum, slim

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to.. derb.png

a)You sound like a you're either someone who has family links to Bill or a common denominator between him and Moshiri

b)Someone who works for the the Club and or buys into the PR SPIN Doctors who work for our club who would make goering proud.

c) Someone who is a bit slow, and also content with mediocrity and buys into the official story while exonerating Moshiri of any blame despite saying his priority was to keep stones Barkley and lukaku- and also ignoring fact he brought Walsh and Koeman in who are experts in sell to buy to keep the team established mid table while he can build a stadium he doesn't intend on paying for while keeping operating cost subsisted by TV money and player sales.

My conclusion is you've been sent on here to give calm posts that people will take on face of it without digging deep into evidence and make any player who wants to be sold by club out to be judas

View attachment 37206

I have read few of your posts and surprised people are onto you but the icing on the cake was when you give the game away. GG no RE

Now what are the odds of someone tweeting grand ol team with the same phrase used on the forum, slim

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to..View attachment 37207

a)You sound like a you're either someone who has family links to Bill or a common denominator between him and Moshiri

b)Someone who works for the the Club and or buys into the PR SPIN Doctors who work for our club who would make goering proud.

c) Someone who is a bit slow, and also content with mediocrity and buys into the official story while exonerating Moshiri of any blame despite saying his priority was to keep stones Barkley and lukaku- and also ignoring fact he brought Walsh and Koeman in who are experts in sell to buy to keep the team established mid table while he can build a stadium he doesn't intend on paying for while keeping operating cost subsisted by TV money and player sales.

My conclusion is you've been sent on here to give calm posts that people will take on face of it without digging deep into evidence and make any player who wants to be sold by club out to be judas

Nice write up, but I dont think its a deep as that, I would hope the club could employ somebody a bit "better" than this fella.

View attachment 37206

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to..View attachment 37207

Oh wow.

View attachment 37206

yeah.......ok nice knowing you....bye!!

View attachment 37206

Late night on the pop?

View attachment 37206

Hahahahha YES

Status
Not open for further replies.