Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 37206

I have read few of your posts and surprised people are onto you but the icing on the cake was when you give the game away. GG no RE

Now what are the odds of someone tweeting grand ol team with the same phrase used on the forum, slim

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to..View attachment 37207

a)You sound like a you're either someone who has family links to Bill or a common denominator between him and Moshiri

b)Someone who works for the the Club and or buys into the PR SPIN Doctors who work for our club who would make goering proud.

c) Someone who is a bit slow, and also content with mediocrity and buys into the official story while exonerating Moshiri of any blame despite saying his priority was to keep stones Barkley and lukaku- and also ignoring fact he brought Walsh and Koeman in who are experts in sell to buy to keep the team established mid table while he can build a stadium he doesn't intend on paying for while keeping operating cost subsisted by TV money and player sales.

My conclusion is you've been sent on here to give calm posts that people will take on face of it without digging deep into evidence and make any player who wants to be sold by club out to be judas

Too many tinfoil hats on here!

EXCLUSIVE: West Ham rival Tottenham for Ross Barkley’s signature
Posted by FootballRoar 14 mins ago
Everton‘s valuation of £50m and the player’s hefty wage demands are seen as major stumbling blocks.
Barkley is keen on the prospect of joining Tottenham and linking up with his close friend Dele Alli.

This from utter tripe called Tottenham News.

In other news we are also keen on Messi but Barcelona's valuation and his hefty wages are seen as a major stumbling block.

It is the silly season!

Barkley will eventually sign the contract... i am sure that this is just a game played by his agent to get the best possible deal from Everton...in the same way I am sure that the agent leaked what supposedly West Ham offers the player to newspaper.

If his wage demands are genuinely £140k then we won't go anywhere near him. Still think Arsenal are the most likely.

If his wage demands are genuinely £140k then we won't go anywhere near him. Still think Arsenal are the most likely.
Arent Spurs wages quite low compared to others? Whats the general opinion of Spuds being interested in him?

Anyone else think that Ross just wants (or needs) to get out of Liverpool? London seems to be his preferred destination but something about this whole saga makes me think that it's not just footballing reasons for the lack of agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.