Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
His account may need to be sacrificed up to the GOT Transfer Thread Gods to make amends for his weaseling, when Ross joins Spurs.

Are you suggesting there can be exceptions?

Ross to West Ham though. Perplexing.

Forgiveness is available in the pool of cleansing, and is freely available to all who fully accept the error of their way. We must allow our fallen brothers a second chance frandorly.

But not in the case of this Weasel. If he's wrong he must go.

Weasels, do they get a chance in the Waters of Forgiveness, I would say yes but far more shadowy figures are saying no.

Would we forgive Ross Barkley?

I say yes. He can pretend he is in Ibiza with Wayne Lineker and get in for a dip

Weasels, do they get a chance in the Waters of Forgiveness, I would say yes but far more shadowy figures are saying no.

Would we forgive Ross Barkley?

I say yes. He can pretend he is in Ibiza with Wayne Lineker and get in for a dip

Ross does not appear to seek forgiveness. This is a sad sad situation, and it is getting more and more absurd.

Ross appears to find sorry the hardest word.

If and a say if, Barkley goes to West ham, can't believe I'm even typing this, West ham, then he has no footballing ambition whatsoever, he would be an absolute disgrace. Worse t h an Rooney.

He deserves to be villified if he jibs us off for that shower. This needs nipped in the bud right now. We were told statement last Monday. Nearly a week past that now and we are still pandering to a kid who is completely disrespecting us. Tell him he has till Monday morning to commit or he's transfer listed. And at least let the fans know.

This is all fine and dandy that West Ham will pay his wage bill, but LAST TIME I CHECKED they'd still have to pay Everton for his rights....sooooooo....if they are willing to pay him $140-150 a week, no problem. Just send Everton the 50M check and they can have at it.

If and a say if, Barkley goes to West ham, can't believe I'm even typing this, West ham, then he has no footballing ambition whatsoever, he would be an absolute disgrace. Worse t h an Rooney.

Rooney had a reasonable amount of justification and ive always felt the club really wanted to sell to give moyes money to spend. If barkley then he is no blue. He will only be going for money not ambition and will be the real judus.

Status
Not open for further replies.