Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross going to West Ham would make me support Liverpool.

I'm not even kidding. Not 1 bit

Ross going to West Ham would make me support Liverpool.

I'm not even kidding. Not 1 bit

If Ross goes to West Ham, it shows this is all about money, and he's completely out of options. Shades of Joe Hart at City really.

It also shows that he's not as good as he (or his agent) thinks he is, given no top 6 team will have come in for him, and also that Koeman is ruthless. All rather embarrassing for Barkley and no-one else.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...-Ross-Barkley-Tottenham-Swansea-Ronald-Koeman

EXCLUSIVE: Everton eyeing Swansea star as Ross Barkley replacement - who is Spurs bound
EVERTON boss Ronald Koeman wants Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson as Ross Barkley’s replacement.

By Paul Hetherington / Published 14th May 2017

EXCLUSIVE: West Ham rival Tottenham for Ross Barkley's signature
WEST HAM have emerged as major rivals to Tottenham for Everton and England midfielder Ross Barkley.

By Paul Hetherington / Published 27th May 2017

Defo knows his stuff that fella, not making any of it up as he goes along at all.

in fairness though @EFCccc posted the West Ham insider knowledge after May 14th too, and before Paul Hetherington. Personally, I don't think he'll end up at WHU, I think he will end up at Man Utd.

Personally, I think Hart was no worse than any of the other keepers City had and was shabbily treated.

As far as Barkley goes... there are better players than him out there that we can and should replace him with.

That tells me you're a glass half empty person, which is why you don't recognise how difficult it will be to replace Ross.
I'm not sure who these 'better players' are that we can sign but, hope you're right tho'.

Personally, I think Hart was no worse than any of the other keepers City had and was shabbily treated.

As far as Barkley goes... there are better players than him out there that we can and should replace him with.
I think Pep got rid of Hart because he wanted him to be able to make a simple pass. Perhaps that's why Koeman wants rid of Barkley.

Do you really believe that ? Let's face facts here ALL players who are superior to Barkley want and can get C.L.
Therefore there are 5 clubs from the prem next season who are more attractive than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.