Ronald Koeman

Ronald Koeman...good choice for us?

• yes, he'll get us top 6 and stability

• no, it's uninspiring even if top 6 is back on

• josé on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God imagine if Bill still had control and Martinez was here!!

I'm quietly pleased with Koeman to be honest. Put it this way, before Emery was mentioned I was in camp Koeman, so hopefully he'll deliver.

Was he a snidey player? We need some snide.

Proper cynical foul knocked Graham Taylor's England out of the World Cup qualifying. That and a trademark boss free kick.

Also 'mock' wiped his backside with an opposition shirt after beating them.

All the time in the world for this if he repeats it at Anfield.

image.jpeg

Also 'mock' wiped his backside with an opposition shirt after beating them.

All the time in the world for this if he repeats it at Anfield.

Well anywhere really, we need a manager with a bit more venom who can tell the FA and other teams where to go.

At least we can now demolish Bobby's hamster cage at our dugout.

The major positive for me was that moshiri identified his main target and then delivered(subject to a muller-esque cock up) All with a minimum of fuss.

Bodes well for the future

Well clearly our billionaire owner who has been involved in the football circuit for sometime, and has a team of professional advisers, totally disagree's with you.
Yup, that just about says it all.

Some seem to forget he lost half his team as soon as he arrived at Southampton, yet, despite limited funds, managed to get together a team that finished 7th and 6th. Imagine what he could do with the reported £150 million+ at his disposal!

Last edited:
If and when this all goes through, we must look like one hell of a project.
This is the same Koeman who's apparently nailed on for Arsenal or Barcelona at the end of next season.
Either Southampton were going to pull the plug on him or we look like serious contenders.
He keeps Southampton bobbing along for a season and then get the big job offer.
Or comes to us with the prospect of building his own dynasty.

I'm excited but a little scared too.

I'm really happy if/when this goes official.

I've spent the last couple of weeks with my football friends (Leeds and Newcastle ffs) telling me that Southampton were the Far superior team and why would Koeman bother to leave a team with a great youth team, a better first team combined with our old shambles stadium (all their words)

I can't wait to rub it in their faces ;):dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.