Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree with that. His value will only increase in that year and we get another season out of him
Not sure I agree with this mate. His value generally will rise, absolutely, but we will have to factor in that he has only 12 months left at that point which will almost certainly be demonstrated within any valuation.

Hopefully any rise due to performance and reduction from contract worth will mean we don't lose any value and we will have had another year of Rom

Not sure I agree with this mate. His value generally will rise, absolutely, but we will have to factor in that he has only 12 months left at that point which will almost certainly be demonstrated within any valuation.

Hopefully any rise due to performance and reduction from contract worth will mean we don't lose any value and we will have had another year of Rom

Reckon we'd still be looking at £40m even with a year left (should he continue his form, obviously).

Is Davek the Dave Kelly chap from KEOIC?

No mate.

I'm not making a big deal out if it. I highlighted his words in his managerial ambitions 18 months ago and then the roof fell in.

He's a boyhood red. If he wanted to manage Liverpool it's understandable. But that was before he joined us and of course he wouldn't now want to manage them.

I cant be clearer than that.

Eh?

Like Peter Reid was? And Baines? And Osman? And many more in all likelihood, and vice versa of course.

I'll not be holding that against Koeman.

Eh?

Like Peter Reid was? And Baines? And Osman? And many more in all likelihood, and vice versa of course.

I'll not be holding that against Koeman.
Yes, like they all were boyhood reds.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that he used that information to answer a question 18 months ago about what team other than Southampton he'd like to manage.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that he used that information to answer a question 18 months ago about what team other than Southampton he'd like to manage.

Our former manager was wandering around Boston with John Henry. Surely that means at some point he too wanted to manage Liverpool before he 'managed' Everton?

If he's said that before he had any connection to us, I'm struggling to see an issue.

Martinez interviewed for the job. You don't interview for a job you don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.