Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true.

One of the things @davek had been most vociferous about during the autumn long slump which started in mid September was the fact that Koeman was not getting the most out of the squad he inherited.

He was shouted down with a chorus of "he inherited rubbish and they all need binned".

Yet on Sunday we saw one of the best performances, and certainly the best result, from an Everton team in years and the starting XI consisted of ten players whom were already at the club when Ronald arrived :)

Dave is an insightful bugger and Ronald has got the message ;)
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

He does talk a lot of sense most of the time but I think people are believing that he has dug a hole and has no intention of trying to get out and wants everyone to join him. Its negativity for the sake of it. He is receiving backlash only in reply of his comments...nothing else. Saying that I think most of us actually look forward to his posts not to bait but curiousity. He is defo not boring and he very rarely takes offence and tries to answer all who have quoted him in a mature sensible way. I like him.

RonK posts on GOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.