Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
is right
Ronald Koeman is a good man. A solid manager and a great sportsman. I'm very happy to have him at Everton and believe we are well on our way to getting in amongst the top 6. It's a work in progress but we'll get there under him.

Now, that's out the way...

Yeah, I wonder why that is? I wonder what could be causing any such debates to descend in pettiness and any hope of a quality discussion to go straight out of the window? Its such a mystery.

This all day!! There was a time when some of it was mildly amusing, now its just pathetic! I actually think now he just uses the forum and particular threads as click bait (he's the forum's version of Adrian Durham on talk sport!) to see how many people he can wind up with the constantly negative rubbish he comes out with! Now he has resorted to directing people to other threads and trying to play the mod when he doesn't like what people say in the threads he likes to dominate! @ianefc had him sussed a few pages back - "humungous hypocrite"!

is right

This all day!! There was a time when some of it was mildly amusing, now its just pathetic! I actually think now he just uses the forum and particular threads as click bait (he's the forum's version of Adrian Durham on talk sport!) to see how many people he can wind up with the constantly negative rubbish he comes out with! Now he has resorted to directing people to other threads and trying to play the mod when he doesn't like what people say in the threads he likes to dominate! @ianefc had him sussed a few pages back - "humungous hypocrite"!
If people stopped baiting Dave or looking for him to purposely fume it wouldn't be half as bad. Amongst Dave's posts is a lot of sense that people dismiss because of who wrote it.

If people stopped baiting Dave or looking for him to purposely fume it wouldn't be half as bad. Amongst Dave's posts is a lot of sense that people dismiss because of who wrote it.

He does talk a lot of sense most of the time but I think people are believing that he has dug a hole and has no intention of trying to get out and wants everyone to join him. Its negativity for the sake of it. He is receiving backlash only in reply of his comments...nothing else. Saying that I think most of us actually look forward to his posts not to bait but curiousity. He is defo not boring and he very rarely takes offence and tries to answer all who have quoted him in a mature sensible way. I like him.

How much extra mayo do you think the club has had to buy since he came here?

I reckon he's got the players on a mayo IV drip to purge the demons of a certain previous manager who I'm not allowed to name but it rhymes with Globerto Tartinez.

Good for you.

Koemans improving thankfully.
Getting better. Hopefully once this window has finished he'll have the squad more towards the style of play that he wants, which looks like greater physicality and work rate (hopefully with a bit more of the flair that has been asked for). Then we'll be able to fully assess how much we have improved, if at all.

How much extra mayo do you think the club has had to buy since he came here?

I reckon he's got the players on a mayo IV drip to purge the demons of a certain previous manager who I'm not allowed to name but it rhymes with Globerto Tartinez.

We've signed Nasri?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.