Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this meant to be funny? Stuff that you say in third form lol.

Back to topic Koeman is making progress what do you think?

Yes HK it is meant to be funny!

Some will find it so - some will not!

Third Form humour is acceptable in both my home and my work environment so spare a thought for Mrs Toffee who gets belt fed this sort of stuff. Even though I was 50 this year I am unlikely to change and believe strongly that my witty repartee does add value for some on here and can be a welcome distraction from the doom merchants and those engaged in online squabbles.

Koeman - still much to do - making progress definitely - currently have faith in his ability and hope that it is backed up by the board. Time will tell but I'm always trying to be positive and live in hope!

NSNO

ronald-koeman-zagueiro-holandes-posa-para-foto-vestido-de-tintin-personagem-de-desenho-animado-1422310303545_300x420.jpg
img_tintin_01.jpg

So you have a dig at me everyday are you having fun? If you want to talk about RM do it in the Martinez thread. Don't bring this up here.

I have made my mind up when he was at Wigan. I don't want RM in the first place. But would I go and have a dig at RM in his first season everyday like dave and praised Moyes? Nah.

Happy now orly you get my reaction? You are sick you are obsessed with me lol.

Koeman is Koeman. RM is RM. Two separate issue. RK is now doing his job and Everton are sitting in the 7th place.

Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.