Roberto's positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him next time to have a voodoo doll of the scapegoat for the blame of the next defeat against Palace.

Then to perform a ritual voodoo dance putting a curse on the scapegoat.

Next game, I will have a poll for the scapegoat of the match.

I'm on hand as a Poll Creation Consultant

it was widely agreed my last one was a roaring success

Same approach that was a breath of fresh air last season is, for some, grating now.

At least the manager is consistent.

Exactly.
A few of the mates of mine who are whinging about RM's comments recently, are the ones who were lauding the fresh approach last year. I did tell them it would get to them whilst we're in a poor run.

Rough with the smooth. Don't get too carried away with his remarks when we were boss, and don't get on his back when we're poor.

I think Scapegoat of the match would be a roaring success and more apt for our recent performances than man of the match.

all this insistence of blah blah blah must be yes and no answers

WE WANT VARIETY

Same approach that was a breath of fresh air last season is, for some, grating now.

At least the manager is consistent.

Yeah but the results last season allowed the positive comments so of course it was a breath of fresh air, however results are awful this season so he needs to adapt his comments to his teams performances which he is not doing. As for the consistantcy, yeah he is consistent for being shown as one trick pony at the moment which can't adapt his playing style to break teams down who sit behind the ball.

Palace @ home - lost
Hull @home - drew
Stoke @ home lost
West brom @ home - drew
Swansea @ home - drew

If you asked Bobby to explain these results there would be 90% positivity in his comments and lots of incredibles lol

Yeah but the results last season allowed the positive comments so of course it was a breath of fresh air, however results are awful this season so he needs to adapt his comments to his teams performances which he is not doing. As for the consistantcy, yeah he is consistent for being shown as one trick pony at the moment which can't adapt his playing style to break teams down who sit behind the ball.
That's not quite true. Even when we didn't perform last season Martinez would be saying the same things about how it was all very positive and he can see the players growing from the experience etc etc.

It's just his style. It doesn't vary one bit.

With Moyes you got a nark even at the best of times; with Martinez you get the full sunbeam routine.

I find it's better to just avoid the majority of his interviews.

Best advice I've been given this week! Dishes out prepared rubbish that he learnt in the Uefa A badge seminar during a summer at a nice Austrian alps venue. Understandable sometimes as if he was being honest a lot of the players would be self harming

Status
Not open for further replies.