Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
£10m or more?! So £9m would be ok?! No offence, but thank god you're not in charge of our club, mate!

If they want more than £4-5m for McManaman, it's ridiculous. He's played about 3 good games. Does look like he could have potential, but nowhere CLOSE to being the finished article.

You're right actually.

I'm just thinking about what they'd ask for him.

And the fact that they'd ask over the odds means a no.

If we get Martinez, we are getting a manager with far more experience than Moyes had when he took over.

He is also inheriting a much better side.

I really don't get all the doom mongers, there is nothing to be that negative about, other than he was relegated with a side that he was expected to be relegated with, yet he also won a major trophy with them, something Moyes couldn't do with much better resources.

Some of you need to relax.

Wtf is bill ken wrong going to actually sign a fkn manager this year? Getting sick and tired of waiting for something to happen while the club takes the p**s out of us fans.

Wtf is bill ken wrong going to actually sign a fkn manager this year? Getting sick and tired of waiting for something to happen while the club takes the p**s out of us fans.

Bit strong mate. If this was the same as any other work appointment, you'd be waiting another month till they were no longer accepting applications. Chill out. It'll happen when it happens. Most likely today or tomorrow, if not, it'll be later.......

Chill out fella what's the rush? Seriously. City still have not appointed theirs.

If Martinez can improve on what we've got. I will post a drunken YouTube video of me declaring my love for him and post the link here. You can vault that.

Vaulted.

Martinez manaher, Pereira head coach.

if we do that we have no transfer budget, all out money has gone on 2 high paid staff

Chill out bobby babe, have a appletini.

Err can we get the manager sorted before we start buying players !!!:D,sick of the waiting now.

We're not actually in charge of buying them mate. I know we all fume or rejoice when talking about players we want but it makes no odds.

something is happening to me...I am actually coming around to the idea of Martinez as manager. He is probably the best choice in terms of continuity at the club...he is unlikely to tear up much of what moyes has built.

A sexy foreign manager might just dismantle everything, and if it goes t1ts up, it would be a hugely expensive mistake.

like I said, something has happened to my brain. Time to support martinez

I do wonder what the hold up is though.
- Whelan keeps telling us that compo has been agreed.
- Sheedy(sheeds) has said that Martinez has agreed terms with us.

So why no announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.