Dr.Doom (Mourinho)

Do we want Mourinho?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blu87554

Player Valuation: £6m
Good morning blues! A new day of horror beckons so why not dig in.

It seems Martinez actually has some gonads and closed discussion with Everton, despite his ''love for the $$$ club"

Enter The One. Mr destructor. The guy who plays strikers as centre backs. The man not afraid to blame each and everyone including the moon but himself for failure. The Special pain in the rear end. The one who makes Benitez/Koeman look like a reasonable choice. Are we ready for the next move by crazed Moshiri and him hiring Mourinho?

I reckon Jose is the man to get the best out of Keane. Prior to Jose stamping his authority on the game, attack-minded defenders were an underrated consequence of zonal marking – because they were no longer concerned with direct confrontations with forwards. Jose allowed more technically gifted, intelligent players to be fielded in the backline. This is were Keane would flourish under the special one. His Beckenbauer like mindset has been hampered by by poor defensive management and constant change - I think this could be a great move for us. ?

Not coming here.... not enough money for him to spend

Will also tarnish his reputation when he takes us down

Terrible! same boat a Fat Man and Gravy tits....spent force!
By now people have removed any doubt as to who are owner is: a megalomaniac who pays whatever his crazy flavour of the day costs. If I was Mourinho, id demand a basic salary of 25 million per year, a bonus of 9 million if we dont get relegated and a pay off for the inevitable sacking next year of around 45 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.