Right Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Plus the fact that we are a top 6-8 Prem team, and it doesnt mean that everyone on our bench is 'Championship at best'.
Okay looks like we agree to disagree....However one thing is for certain, he will never be Evertons first choice right back, not now, not next season, not ever.

Would love to see Coleman at RB for a few games, would have started him there in a few friendlies.

BUT I dont think it will happen tho

Okay looks like we agree to disagree....However one thing is for certain, he will never be Evertons first choice right back, not now, not next season, not ever.

I'm not saying he's great or anything, and he may well end up in the Championship but he's still something of an unknown quantity in the Prem at right back. I hope you are wrong and Moyes gives him a run there. I think he has the attributes to be a very good full back tbh.

Would be nice to see him given a try at full back. Might be an option with Naismith or Mirallas (if he does sign) ahead of him

I disagree that we need a CM, unless he loans Barkley, which would be freaking madness.

Also I doubt we really need another striker, wingers I totally agree with tho.

Barkley would get games so wouldnt be a bad move if hes behind Fellaini/Gibson in centre mid and then naismith/osman in attacking mid.

We have..
1) Hibbo
2) Nev
3) Seamus
4) Ty Brown
5) Ben McLaugh

We are ok IMO.
We need a central midfielder and a striker plus possibly a winger or striker for a loan, as we have low numbers there.. and seriously, Moyes will take a third goalkeeper..

If Ty Browning and Ben McLaughlin are good enough then hopefully they'll come through as Nev is expiring.

Why didn't we go for boswinga?

Moyes has failed to look at that right back position for years, its the teams biggest weakness.

Yes hibbert is a blue and it's funny when he scores a gift and we all laugh ( or cringe) but he needs shifting permanently.

Moyes has failed to look at that right back position for years, its the teams biggest weakness.

Yes hibbert is a blue and it's funny when he scores a gift and we all laugh ( or cringe) but he needs shifting permanently.

We didnt go for Boswinga cos hes utter tosh mate.

Bosingwa?!

Good Grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.